Meet A

Life here is hell.

Hi my name is Angelina. Call me that and you will lose your face. Call me A {no i am not 'A' from PLL} ^~^. Well I live in a hell hole Of an orphanage with a bunch of obnoxious guys that are always trying to get with me. Not your idea of fun. I'm 18 and live in Los Angeles. I have long black hair with frost blue tips. Oh and one more thing.... I loveee TBNRfrags.... I CAN'T HE'S JUST TOO ADORABLE. okay enough of that.

Now, my past has been hard and life always has been for me. When I was little, I had no parents. my dad walked out on my mom and my mom died giving birth to me. I stayed with my incredibly abusive sister until I was 6. She was arrested for DUI. I was taken to this orphanage where there were no girls, just a bunch of idiotic boys.

When I was about 14 one 17 year old guy named Ryan started talking to me. A simple conversation. Then he dragged me into a room... and well... raped me.... But I have violet eyes. Extremely rare and when you do have them, you don't have your period or get gross hair in gross places. So I didn't get preggers so I was fine. HE was soon taken to jail and never seen again.

a/n; I know people with violet eyes (Alexandria's genesis) have albinism but A has natural black hair and is tan mkayyy #sorrynotsorry