WhoaWaitWhat

A/N ; A isn't the only one getting adopted...... huehuehueeee P.S. every time you get to a woahwaitwhat part, say it aloud

Preston's POV:

I start going down the line. All the boys were only into boring things like chess and sports and all that. I was hoping to walk out of here with two kids. None of these people seemed to have... that specialness in them. Like they didn't have a certain interest that interested me.

At the end of the line, I saw a girl. The... only girl? Hmmm. She was really pretty. As I got closer, I noticed her eyes were a deep purple/royal blue. I could tell they weren't contacts. I smiled.

Me: Hi. I'm Preston.

Girl: H-Hi... I'm Angelina. But c-call m-me A.

Me: Why are you so nervous?

A: Because.... YOURE TBNRFRAGS!

I laugh. Wow. She knew who I was.

Me: So. Tell me about yourself.

She starts telling me her interests. She was into everything I liked. Video games, MineCraft, and she even had her own YouTube channel. She seemed to have that special to her. I liked her.

A's POV

OM FREAKING G. I. JUST. HAD. A. CONVERSATION. WITH. PRESTON. WUT

I tried to contain myself and not scream but like, WHOAWAITWHAT. {a/n c wut I did thar}

Luke's POV {WHOAWAITWHAT}

I met this Preston dude and he seemed pretty cool. I saw him talking to A and to me it seemed he was gonna adopt her. *Sigh*... I really like her but she thinks I'm a creep...

Preston's POV

I knew who I was adopting. I went up to the adoption secretary lady and went through all the paper work and stuff.

Secretary: Angelina and Luke! Congrats!

{a/n whoawaitwhat again hehehehehe}