Desperate Pleas

Preston's POV

She dragged me into the bathroom. She had about 8 beers. AND SHE WAS ONLY 17.

Preston: W-What are you doing?!

Noel: You're pretty cute... No wonder Ang loves you so muchhh

Her words were slurred as hell... She held me tight. I tried pulling away.

Preston: Hey! Get off!

She pulled me into a kiss. I was NOT enjoying this...

All of a sudden, I heard a scream. Noel wouldn't let go. It sounded like A. I pushed her in the bathtub and ran down the stairs. I saw A sobbing on the steps and Jordan was sitting next to her, his arms around her. I realized what I had done... I tried calling to her, but all that came out was a choked sob. I ran upstairs to my room, crying and screaming. I threw myself against the wall. What have I done?!

Jordan's {Bayani} POV~

I held her in my arms. She was beautiful. She sobbed into my shoulder. I knew how she felt. It happened to me with Bee. But now we're okay. I'll hope for the best that it'll be okay with Preston and Angelina.

A: J-Jordan... C-Can't breathe... H-Help... Heart... hurts...

I picked her up bridal style and ran out of the house. I put her in my car an sped to the hospital.

A: Dizzy...

*At The Hospital*

I really hoped she was okay...

*Later*

Nurse: Jordan Bayani?

Jordan: That would be me.

Nurse: Come quickly.

The way she said it sounded urgent. I hope she's okay.

We walked into her room.

Doctor: It seems that Angelina over here went into a hyper shock. She was having a heart attack, but thankfully lived. We're not sure if she'll wake up.

My face was covered with tears. What if she slipped into a coma? I looked down at her. I brushed some black hair out of her face. She looked so... Peaceful. And as beautiful as always. I leaned down and kissed her cheek. The nurse and doctor left the room. I got on the bed she was in. I put my arms around her. But... This felt so... Wrong... Her and Preston were meant for each other. Even though I have some feelings for her, she deserves Preston. But him... And Noel?...

A: Huh?

Jordan: You're awake!

A: What happened?

Jordan: Well... You kinda had a slight heart attack. From shock, the doctor guessed.

A: Oh...

The doctor ran into the room. His face was slightly puffy.

Doctor: I have horrible news...

A: What is it?

Doctor: You have cancer.