Adoption Day...Great

Angelina's POV

Me: Luke. Stop. Freakin. Staring. At. Me.

I was about to go super sayan on his ass.

Luke: Ya know you want me.

He says this with a creepy wink that made me cringe. Ew.

I walked away and up to my frost blue room. It was quite small, but nice I guess. My door has an extra four locks just in case Luke or anyone tries to sneak in. Damn he's weird. But really, you have to admit, he is pretty cute. I would have went out with him if he wasn't a creep.

I decided to go on YouTube. Hmmm... Should I record or watch a video? I have my own YouTube channel. It's called LadyCrafted. My Minecraft username is Lady_Minecrafter (irl too lol). I had 20k subs and I loved each and everyone of my fans. I decided to watch a vid.

Preston uploaded a video.

Preston: "Hey guys, TBNRFrags here with Sky, Jerome, Woofles, and BajanCanadian! Today we are playing DEATHRUN!

I hear Sky whisper in the background.

Sky: The return...

I giggle.

I watched the rest of the vid until I hear the intercom.

Intercom:

Everyone down to the main hall in 2 minutes!

Oh jeez. Adoptions....

At The Main Hall~

Intercom: Everyone line up!

Me: Ugh...

Luke: Well looks like someone's a bit cranky.

He smirks. Ugh I hate him.

Luke: Ya know.... Most likely, everyone's gonna be adopted except for us two. Just us two... alone...

Another smirk.

Me: And why do you say that?

Luke: I'm a trouble maker-

Me: Oh you admit it.

Luke: AND you're the only girl sooo

The front door opens. A guy with brown hair and a familiar face walks in. I walk away from Luke and to the other end of the line.