OMG ITS AN ACTUAL CHAPTER WUT

Nice chapter name right? XD. So something went all berserk (Eminem reference whaddup) and ignore the chapter called "Over These Years" (I deleted it anyways) And this new chapter, all freshy fresh, of dedicated to the lovely @emma_loves_mitch!!! She came up with the idea of this chapter sooo thanks to her, THE BOOK LIVES ON! so I'm not gonna delete it, so yayyayayayayay!!!! After this chapter is uploaded, I may be gone for awhile. Stuff. Btw new cover and thanks so much for 700+ reads!!!! Yeah sooo on with the chapter!!!!!

Preston's POV~

I tried pushing this underaged girl away, but she wouldn't budge.

Preston: GET OFF OF ME!

Noel: Playing hard to get huh?

Okay this girl was wayyyy drunk. she basically chugged down a whole 3 packs of beer. Ew she reeked of alcohol. I on the other hand, didn't really drink. I pushed her into the bathtub, and ran out the door.

I asked Luke where Angelina was and I ran to the hospital. I really hoped she was okay... Tears started streaming down my face, desperate to fall to the ground beneath me.

Angelina's POV

I gawked at the words that the doctor conceived. I fell to my knees beside Jordan's legs and held my head. Even though I sobbed quietly, it was mostly from shock. The words echoed through my head... You have cancer...

Jordan picked me up bridal style and set me gently on the hospital bed. He had tears streaming his face as well. He lied down next to me as I sobbed into his shoulder.

(I'm am really fucking tired so excuse any grammar errors sorry if I just ruined it XD)

All of a sudden, Preston burst through the white doors of the room. He looked like a mess. He had tears dampening his face and he was panting as if he just ran here. I sat up in bed, not exactly knowing how to react. He ran up to kept and gave me a long, loving kiss, each movement one with passion.

Preston: You are the only one. You are my world and I will never let you go, no matter how much you hate me.

He whispered in my ear. I pulled him into a forgiving kiss, knowing he wouldn't deliberately hurt me like that.

A: I-I... I have c-cancer...

He froze. And dropped to his knees. I went down with him. We sobbed together for a straight 20 minutes. Jordan left us and said he'd come back soon.

*After More Fucking Crying For Another 2 Hours*

(Sorry I'm just really pissed rn)

Preston: Hey, shhh... Its going to be okay....

A: B-But... What i-

Preston: Don't... You know what? Let's take you somewhere to cheer you up. *adorable smile*

Preston's POV:

I knew where I was going to take her. I was planning on taking her here for a long time. We went to the peir.

A: It's so beautiful...

She whispered softly. I gave her a smile.

Preston: Just like you.

We sat at the edge of the dock and watched the sunrise. It was about 4 am. The sun was a redish colour with bursts of pink and orange around it. We sat on a blue blanket and I kissed her on the cheek.

Preston: I brought something.

I took out a picnic basket and watched as her eyes lit up and the corners of her mouth form a smile. I took out a few sandwiches and lemonade juice boxes. (Romantic right? XD)

A: Today was a crazy time for everyone, huh. But right now, right here, I never have been so happy. I love you with all my heart, Preston. And I'll never let you go.

I placed my lips on her soft ones. The kiss was a passionate, slow, and soft kiss. I raised my hand to cup her cheek. We separated and came together in a hug.

Preston: I love you, too.

I whispered into her ear. We sat there for awhile, holding hands and taking in the beauty of the place around us.

Pretty short chapter but at least I updated! Huge thanks to Emma_loves_Mitch again for the story line of this chapter!!!