-P6-

Louis felt himself drifting off inside Harry's arms as they both tried they hardest to stay awake. It had been 4 long hours with only coffee and crap soggy sausage rolls from the dump of a cafe further down the hall.
"Lou let's just go to sleep okay?" Whispered Harry. Louis nodded and rested his head into Harry's chest and closed his eyes knowing he would fall asleep almost straight away because of how tired he was. Harry watched Louis close his eyes, he played with the older boys hair smiling at how lucky he was. He loved Louis more than anything which was also another reason why he was willing to stay secret, I mean for the past 6 months it has-Alex's hand suddenly moved and Harry's eyes snapped up to stare at Alex who was slowing waking up.
"Harry?" Alex whispered.
"Yeah everything's okay, what happened?" Harry asked concerned.
"Eleanor" that one word sent chills up his spine. Louis' dreaded ex.
"What. Do. You. Mean. Eleanor?" Harry said through gritted teeth, quietly so he didn't wake Louis up.
"She was the one who attacked me just before she warned me" Alex murmured. Harry's fists rolled up.
"What did she "warn?" Harry asked with a icy tone to his voice.
"That I was a just a obstacle on her path to get Louis and trash you" Alex said so quietly Harry barely heard but he did.
"I'm going to kill her!!!" Harry cried.
"Unless she beats you"
"What?" Harry snapped up shocked, the voice wasn't his or Alex's but Louis'.