-P8-

The boys parked outside the young brown haired girls apartment. Louis walked over to the buzzer and took a breath before pressing Eleanor's
"Hello who's this?" Rang a soft voice
"Hey El, it's Louis"
"Oh hii Louis. I'll buzz you right in" and after that a buzz were heard. Harry and Louis stepped into the fresh aired floor and rolled they eyes at one another thinking the same thing. Cheeky bitch trying to act innocent as usual. Louis had fallen for this a few months before him and Harry started dating so about 10 months ago he and Eleanor had been something and it sickened him. She was the obsessive and clingy type, the one who wouldn't let Louis out of her sight, always got jealous and freaked out if he breathed in the same direction as someone else. She was actually the definition of crazy.
"Lets goooo" Louis trailed smirking
Harry had to admit he was excited since it was Eleanor and Louis well he's like an angry little dwarf while pissed off. He may be older by three years but he was much smaller and only came up to Harry's shoulders even though Harry was 23. They walked all the way up to the third floor and knocked on the door number 17 which opened almost instantly with Eleanor grinning like she won the lottery but it soon dropped when she saw Harry next to Louis.