-P1-

"Harry, Sssh I Dont want Alex knowing." Louis quietly whispered in the kitchen.
"Not want Alex to know what" said a voice behind them.
Louis jumped
"Hey Alex" he said quickly taking his hand out of Harry's.
"So then what Dont u want me to know" Alex asked looking in the fridge and pulling out some vanilla coke and some popping candy.
"As its mums birthday nxt month I'm going to get her that small red-hearted crystal necklace she said she liked and say it was off both of us"louis said it was sort of the truth because he decided last night plus now was a perfect time to tell him and a perfect excuse.
"oh that's why I'm proud to call you my stepbrother "cried Alex hugging Louis. Then the 15 year-old ran upstairs. Harry was smirking.
"what"asked Louis.
"U and Alex are like proper blood brothers" he replied.
"Oh" was all Louis could say.
He's family was messed up and he did not want to become attached to any of the family members. After his mums split with his dad, he fell apart well that was until his mums new boyfriend came into the picture and replaced the hole in Louis's heart.
All of a sudden a CRASH came from upstairs.
"ALEX! ALEX! ARE YOU ALRIGHT! ALEX! ALEX! ANSWER ME!" screamed Louis taking the steps 2 at a time. He ran down the landing with harry behind. He flung open Alex's door, and felt a scream rise deep within. Beside him he heard one leave his boyfriends mouth as well.

Picture of Larry stylinson above.