-P10-

They walked into the weird police station and right up to the desk.
"Hello sir this is Louis Tomlinson reporting an attack on my younger brother Alex Palmer" Louis said smiling at the police officer.
"Oh right well I'll have someone right away for you" he told the boys. He grabbed his phone, punched in some buttons and picked up the receiver.
"Need a officer down here..... okay Kurt I'll see you in a couple bye" he hung up and faced Harry and Louis
"Officer Kurt will be down in a minute, you may wait over there" he pointed in a small corner with a few red hard backed chairs and a small table in the centre with a mix of dirty magazines one. Harry wrinkled his nose at this, he had grown up with everything being tidy but Louis didn't care at all.
Just as they were bout to sit down
"Louis Tomlinson?" Called a voice from the desk they just left. Louis looked up to see a middle aged man standing there. "I'm Officer Kurt" Louis immediately smiled and walked up to him.
"So lets go in this room" Officer Kurt told Harry and Louis who nodded and followed him into the door on the right.
"So what exactly do you want to report?" Officer Kurt asked once they was a seated. Louis pulled out his phone "id like to report and attack in my house earlier today on my younger brother Alex Palmer"
"How old is your brother Mr Tomlinson?"
"15"
"Oh do you have any idea who it was?"
"Yes, I even have proof" Louis said showing his phone with the video.
"Do you know who it is?"
"Eleanor Calder" Louis answered.
"Well this makes my job a lot more easier"