|Chapter 18|

~Third Person's POV~

You thought this silly game was over, huh? Well, it's not. That was only the first part of it. Zane and I are no longer where we previously were. We're much farther away. Hint - Some place you have visited before, to get away from all the stress. Now, the players are not the same. I've added a few more just to make it a bit fair. Now, I don't need any help. You need all of it, you poor weaklings. So, Aphmau, Aaron, you will now be working with Laurance and Travis. Good luck! You need it. ~Ein

Each of the players had gotten the letter.

The four were gathered in Aaron's house.

"What the fuck!" Travis rose to his feet, balling up the letter. "Why the hell didn't you guys tell me that Zane, was fucking missing?!"

"Because of this! No wonder, you'd just blow up like the fucking idiot you are!" Laurance spat, crossing his arms.

"Excuse me-"

"Both of you, stop!" Aaron shouted, now standing up as well. "If we're going to do this, we need to work as a team. Travis, we didn't tell you about it because we know you'd probably break the rules and hurt Zane even more. We only told Lucinda and Venus because they were the only ones that helped us."

"I could've helped-"

"No, you couldn't of. Like I said, you'd probably break the rules." Aaron said, interrupting Travis once more. "We need to think and act like a team if we want to save Zane. First thought... Where could they be?"

The two guys sat down and Aphmau sighed.

"Love Love Paradise? I mean, we did go there for vacation, so..." She trailed off. "It's the only thing that really makes sense to me."

  "Then that's where we're going." Aaron announced. "Tickets should be easier to get since it's not the summer..."

  "Ok, but where exactly do you get them?" Laurance spoke up.

  Aaron grimaced, thinking about how he got the last tickets.

  "Yeah, I'm not kissing Dante again..." He mumbled. "I'll figure something out. Is there a specific date when the game starts?"

  Aphmau flipped her note over and nodded.

  "Starts Monday. We've got four days, no worries..." She sighed.

  "Then let's do this." Laurance grinned, rising to his feet.

  Travis was still pissed off, but made the effort to stand up also.

  "Now, this time, we aren't gonna fail..."

~~~
|Word Count: 404|

(sorry for not publishing yesterday. i was sick and really tired, so i forgot to. here you go! i'm planning on changing my book covers, what color should i go with? i'm looking for pastel colors mainly! but i have no idea what to change it to... please give me recommendations! <3)