Chapter Two

Andrea's POV

Oh no this is gonna be harder then i think..i can't fucking have any content with Caden or ill get sent away from their family and to a diffrent family...

I walked to a table with Jordan and sat down with her.. "Hey" i smiled, she gave me a warm smile.. "I saw you and Caden about to kiss" She whispered.. "Its good what you did" She said...i stared at her for a few seconds then nodded...

The lunch bell ended and i had to walk back to class with Jordan, we turned the corner and i bumped into someone..

I fell on my butt, and a roar of laughter went down the hall... i looked up and saw that bitch skylar.. i grabbed her by her shirt and slammed her on the lockers... i looked her straight in the eye...

"Listen bitch your gonna stop messing with me or i swear to fucking god i wi-" i was cut off by someone grabbing me off her..it was the principle..

"what in the heavens is going on, Ms.Bieber-" She was cut off by people gasping and staring at... i looked down..

"She's a bieber?" "Is she famous?" "Why does she dress like that if she's rich?" I glared at most of them and they stopped.

The principle called Mr.Bieber and told him what i have been "doing" 

A few mins later Ariana walked in the door..she walked over to me.. "Honey why?" She asked kneeling down in front of my chair..

i sighed... "this girl has been messing with me all day..." I said

she nodded and took my hand "we can go home, get some rest and start a new day tommorrow" i nodded..

I grabbed my stuff out my locker..and we walked out to her car..

"Me and uh Caden almost kissed today..but i stopped it.." I blurted out...she looked over at me shocked..

"Thats good, because i dont want you to get taken away from us.. your family now and we love you" She smiled pressing on the gas

"I know mom" i mentally faced palmed myself when i said "Mom" i looked over quickly "I-i mean Ariana" i sighed

she patted my leg, "its fine honey, you just have to get used to this" She said smiling..

"C-can i call you mom?" I asked smiling, she looked over at me and smiled "Of course sweetie" She said sweetly

We pulled up in our house driveway and we got out... "Okay you can get some rest and i'll wake you up soon" She said putting her purse down, i nodded and walked up stairs..

i was about to walk into my room, until i heard something from another room...i walked closer to the door and peeked inside.. 

A/N: WHAT DO YOU THINK ANDREA SAW?? 

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT