TEN

"so, what's your major?"

yoongi and hoseok opted for a walk by the park after, coffee cups in hand while trying to get to know each other. the conversation flowed smoothly for them – any bouts of silence weren't awkward nor uncomfortable. the younger is easy to talk to, yoongi learns.

"dance," hoseok replies, taking a sip of his coffee. "i've been scouted for it too."

yoongi almost sputters out his coffee. "fuck, really?"

"turned them down though." hoseok smirks. "the idol industry ain't shit. i don't be in a generic boy group – my dancing skills won't be honed to the fullest."

"i see." yoongi nods. "...but isn't that what dancers are trying to achieve? fame?"

"not everyone, yoons. i'm fine with becoming a choreographer, or a dance teacher who competes in underground competition sometimes. i mean, can you imagine me being a part of a flower boy idol group?"

"yes," yoongi deadpans. "you have a knack for flirting with ladies – i mean, i literally met you through your facebook post prostituting yourself to single girls so yes, jung hoseok, i can see you as a member of a flower boy idol group."

the younger lets out a chuckle, tossing his finished coffee cup to the bin. "actually, yoongi, the boyfriend-for-hire thing was a joke, but seeing as some people took it seriously," hoseok nudges his shoulder at this, "i decided, why the hell not?"

"w-wha? what do you mean it was a joke?" yoongi splutters, face flushing much to his chagrin. hoseok only pinches his cheeks.

"i'm saying, the post wasn't really serious, but people took the bait so yeah." hoseok continues to play with yoongi's cheeks, pressing them to form a fish face. "and it's not like i regret posting it, i mean, i met you."

yoongi flushes even harder, blood rushing even to his neck and ears. he swats hoseok's hands away from his face. "will you shut up."

"i made you blush though," hoseok points out, oblivious to yoongi's embarrassment. "you're cute."

"stop saying that."

"tiny cute yoons who wears monochrome colors and acts all snobby and mighty but is actually a blushy baby who rivals a tomato when being praised," hoseok says in one breath, heart shaped grin present on his features.

"i literally have no qualms spilling my entire coffee to you – seeing as you're the one who paid for it – if you don't stop."

"you don't look exactly threatening when you're red-cheeked, twig-legged and almost half a head shorter than me – WHAT THE FUCK, YOONGI, I LIKED THIS SHIRT!"

☆彡

a/n:
i forgot about the honorifics omg.....therefore i shall continue this fic with hoseok calling yoongi informally and honestly i have no problems with that

please be a darling and pay my other fic, 21st century boys, a visit :( the whole fic is actually finished and the updates are just waiting in my drafts so yeah :(

it's about barista yoongi and flirty hoseok who makes a lot of sexual jokes.....also ft. shitty bestfriends vmin and couple namjin who sets up yoon and seok together.....and jungkook???? U have to read the fic ;)