🖤 Chapter 5 🖤

Previously on " Smile For Daddy"

" Don't worry! We will help you down!" (Y/N) you said, still happy to see Boris was now Alive! Wasn't that great news?! Yes! yes it was! As you and Bendy freed Boris, the wolf sat on the ground, still kind of tired

" Don't worry! We will help you down!" (Y/N) you said, still happy to see Boris was now Alive! Wasn't that great news?! Yes! yes it was! As you and Bendy freed Boris, the wolf sat on the ground, still kind of tired." Thank you, Bendy..and (Y/N).." Boris said, making you flinch." Y..You know my name?" You asked." Why yes. of course I do! You came so many times to the studio, you were always playing with us! When...no one else would.." Boris said, making Bendy gasp.

So..you WERE the kid in his memory?..You were the little girl he loved so much and fell in love for. But you were too young to even understand it..With that little information was enough to secretly make Bendy smirk, but also growl..he remember that Boris and you would cuddle when you were taking your 'nap' times because Boris had ink fur which was very comfortable, and he didn't had that fur.

That made Bendy be a little jealous at the memory..But he didn't care about it now..No..he had his best friend back AND he has the girl of his dreams with him! What else could he wish for now?~

Oh he knows what that can be~ But he has to wait..he HAS to earn (Y/N)'s trust..

Or all of his plans will be burned to ashes.. He doesn't want to use force on you if that incident happens. Let's hope it doesn't.~

This morning you swore you felt arms around you once again

This morning you swore you felt arms around you once again. But you were too tired to really do anything. That was, until you heard purring. Your eyes slowly opened up and made you look down to see who it actually was.

And of course, it was Bendy. The cute little dancing demon. He was cuddled up into your chest and was purring in his sleep. He must be enjoying his dream or his comfortable slumber. It almost made you chuckle, but you tried to be quiet about it so you don't wake him up. Last time it happened, he wasn't so happy about it, now was he?

Trying to go back to sleep made it so impossible because of Bendy who kept on snuggling his face into your chest, making you snicker again but also it tickled you due to his face always nuzzling you.

You found it so cute that Bendy was acting this way. But you knew that you had to get up and go check on Boris. From the night before, you remember putting Boris in his 'new room' that you and Bendy helped to set up. They also set up a bed for Bendy, but that little demon really wants to be a little prick and come snuggle with you. You didn't minded, you found it quite.