🖤 Chapter 10 🖤

Bendy was still sleeping, but he had returned the loving hug he had given you

Bendy was still sleeping, but he had returned the loving hug he had given you. It really warmed your heart, making you sweetly smile. But that smile...got faded away. The doorknob started to rattle, rattle like crazy, making your blood run cold with mild fear.' please...no..' you begged, tears starting to pour down your face.

The doorknob continued to rattle as loud banging noises can be heard and also, a very scary yelling like noise as well.

Then, the door slammed right open." It's time to play Y/N....~You know I missed you sweetie...~"A deep, yet very shaky voice was heard as there...stood someone you had thought you'll never see again.

" Dad...?" You softly spoke out as the insane male grinned." In blood...and in flesh..~" He darkly said, grinning at you with that sinister smile that send chills down your body.

Then, everything went dark....

What will happen now?!

Are you EVEN ALIVE?! Is Our beloved Bendy and Boris alive as well!?

What will Joey do?....

So many questions...yet so little time...

yet so little time

Darkness...that's all you could really see. Were you alive? Or were you finally dead? You didn't know. But you wanted to know one thing. Where was Bendy?

As the worried thought rushed through your brain, your eyes slowly opened up and you found yourself in a very strange room. It had wood everywhere. The floor, the walls and the ceiling. But the ceiling looked a little..black..

Wait, was that ink?! Snapping your eyes a bit wider, you sit up almost immediately and looked around." B-Bendy?! Hello!? Anyone there?!" You called out, panic starting to hit you like a train that was late to reach it's station. Frowning, you forced yourself to stand up and you did. But the headache had stopped you half way, making a groan slip out of you." Ow...I may have gotten up...too fast.." You mumbled with a frown. No sight of Boris nor Bendy..

Where were they?! Why were you here?! Was there an actual reason on why were you brought here? On the corner of your eyes, you turned around to come face to face with..