🖤 Chapter 16 🖤

The cute couple laughed softly as they had cuddled and talked sweet things to one another. But..None of them were aware who was eves dropping the whole conversation.

Who could it be?!

Was that person dangerous?

What emotion was this person feeling while listening to the ink demon and the young girl's conversation?

Mystery, Mystery. It can be an interesting and exciting thing, but, it can also be dangerous as it can haunt for eternity.

 It can be an interesting and exciting thing, but, it can also be dangerous as it can haunt for eternity

Ever since last night, the room has been ghost-quiet the entire time y/n has been awake. Well, she has been awake for about ten minutes. Bendy was still asleep as he really seemed to be quite exhausted. He was clinging to his cushion that was to his right, hugging it closely. He could switch sizes, which means he could be in his 'demonic larger size', or remain in his cute size; which he is in right now.

Smiling at that, y/n slowly stood up, being very careful to not wake up Bendy. before taking a hushed step, a icy, yet wet kind of a feeling on her arm made her look behind. Even the grip was strong to the point as if the owner of the hand was very strong.

" Where are Y O U going?" A dark tone had questioned. Making a quick dash to turn around, you saw Bendy in his large size, his teeth being exposed while his ink was slowly dripping down his face, the substance being quite liquidy looking.

It caught y/n off guard to see Bendy so evil, but you tried to remain calm." D-downstairs to make b-breakfast?" y/n stuttered, watching as he leaned in." I hope so..." he mumbled, slowly returning his hand back from her arm. Returning a nod, she headed out the room, but not before she saw him just sitting there.

Wiping away the black liquid, you saw a red eye, staring right at y/n. It scared her instantly but also concerned her. Why was he...looking at her so weirdly? Last night he was perfectly fine after putting him in a good mood... Hmmm, strange. Closing the door behind her, she begun walking downstairs as the floor underneath her creaked along the creaking stairs.

Walking into the kitchen, she saw Zack and Boris were already downstairs cooking." Good morning y/n! How was your sleep?" Happily, Boris had greeted the h/c female." Oh, Boris! Hey. Yeah, good morning to you too. My sleep was alright, and yours? oh, Good morning Zack!" Y/n had also greeted the brunette who charmly smiled." Sup sugar, glad to see your awake." he said, snickering a bit.

" It was good." Boris responded to y/n before returning back to the cackling beacon and sizzling pancakes.

A sudden ring was heard from the living room, making y/n arch an eyebrow." I'll get it." Zack said, not wanting to bother y/n to do it. He was just mixing the pancake batter so really nothing urgent.

A feminine voice was heard after the front door was creaked open." OH ZACKY!~ I am SOO Happy to see you!!~" A feminine voice had said as Zack yelped with a nervous laugh. Y/n became curious about this, so she went to attend the conversation." Hey! Cousin! I didn't know you were here in town? I thought you were starting college?" Zack questioned the blonde looking girl.