One Year later

It had been one year since when Jack and Signe started dating! Signe was getting ready for their anviersery dinner as she got a text! Sean was stuck at the airport and, he was sopused to be back from vidcon for dinner! 

Signe im stuck in Calfiornia! I am so sorry i can't make it for dinner!

It's fine i guess i was just so excited!

I know i was too! I'll make up, i promise!

Thank you! Stay safe!

You too

She sighed and sat down. They needed groccies before Sean got back! She decided to go to the store. She went to the store and on her way there she saw a girl with long brown hair and green eyes and a Jacksepticeye shirt on! "Well what do you know". Signe whisperd to herself. She would've loved to meet her althouhg she didn't know if she shipped Septiplier and she couldn't just walk up to her and get in her face!

"Hi the girl said". Signe turnned around to see the girl. Hi! "She said back". Are you Wiishu? Indeed i am! Can i have a picture with you? Yeah, of course! It was nice meeting you Wiishu! You too! She loved meeting fans so much. When she got home she decided she would go home and play video games. She was ok with the fact that Sean was running late she knew that he would make up for it.