Two years later

It was late in December when Signe thought about her YouTube channel and how there was barely anything on it. Sure she has speedpaint videos but a he wanted more. She saw the door open and Sean had dinner in his hands. She looked at him. "I see you brought home food". "Yep! I hope you like it"! She smiled than looked down at her phone again. "What's wrong"? "Oh nothing is wrong"! *I was just thinking about  my YouTube channel and... I thiml I want to put something on item Why that's great! Come one lets talk about it. Over a nice meal! She chucked ok.

aijsjsjsksmsmmskdkdkzkmsmdm

So I was thinking I do multiple things on it! Kinda like Marzia! That would be great! We should go visit her and Filex! I would love to get some of her ideas! Well how about next week! Great! Thanks for supporting me Sean. I really appreciate it. You're welcome Woosh. Oh and Sean, tomorrow while you're filming I think I am going to get more equipment for my channel. I could use some advice on what to get. He went on and told her what to buy and everything! After that they watched a movie and went to bed.

ksmzmnzmzmzmsksksksksksksks

Signe woke up at 6:30. Well today's the day! She got up put on some jeans combat boots and her favourite orange sweater. Next she brushed her hair and than she was out the door. First things first get breakfast. First she went to the donut shop. She walked in greeted by fans. She got a donut and a coffee after that she went to get her equipment. Than she went to the mall. Met fans their. She ate lunch their. Before she went home she went to the park to finish off her amazing day! She walked around the park than sat on a park bench. That's when she saw something. It was a girl about three years old just playing around the pond while the mom was trying to stop the other siblings from fighting. That's when she saw the girl about to fall in. She raced over to the girl jumping in front of her before she could do anything.
Everyone looked at her. You saved my baby! How do I pay you back! Oh you don't have to do that! Everyone was looking at her. This girl is a hero! One man yelled! Can I have your autograph! On little girl about the age of eight asked. That's when it got worse. Wait? Said a girl about the age of fifteen. Isn't that Jacksepticeye's girlfriend?  That's when fan girls started screaming and Signe ran. She ran so fast all the way back home!

   When she got home a he was greeted be Sean! You're on the news! Really?! Aren't you happy? I thought you wanted to be known more than my girlfriend. "She sighed". I do but, this is too much. He nodded.

Sjksksskakkzkkskskammklmnaasj

Signe could barely sleep. She was getting more fan mail than usual. She was thinking about how far this would take her. The next morning she got up frank coffee and cereal. She saw Sean walk in. Good morning Sean. Morning he grumbled. What's wrong with you. He didn't answer he just shrugged and walked away. She rolled her eyes. I wonder what's wrong with him. What happened next was amazing. She was invited to go to an interview In Denver! Sean! Yea! I was invited to do an interview In Denver next week. We have to cancel our plans though. He sighed ok. She called Marziam She was a little upset she wasn't coming but her Filex, Mark,Amy, Kathryn, Tyler and Ethan were comimg. She was excited.

   She was packing when she saw Sean playing a video game. Are you done packing? Oh yea about that I decided to stay here. Why? I have to catch up on videogames. Oh but, I already bought you a ticket. He stood up. In that case I might as well go! He stormed off. Signe looked at him surprised by his outburst.

   The plane ride was silent. Signe knew something was wrong with Sean. He loves to talk! She decided to break the silence. Did you see my first YouTube video? Yea he mumbled. Did you like it? He mumbled a yea. Signe sighed and turned away.

anmsmsksmlslslsmsmmdndnsnkj

They got there. Signe was wearing a pretty red dress with sparkles. May was wearing her favourite dress with Aliens on it. Marzia was wearing a pretty black and white dress. People started to huddle around Signe when Jack lost it. He st old up and stormed off. Mark went to follow him but, Amy stopped him Mark where are you going I have to go check on Jack.
Oh ok.

He found Jack in a alley crying? Jack what's wrong? Ever since she saved that child I've been getting more hate commets and these one are different because, they say like wow your girlfriend is a better hero than you are. Jack none of that is true and I mean it. You Sony need to be jealous.  You have plenty of great qualities and you are an amazing person. You make people happy and, you should be proud. You're right I was being a selfish jealous  jerk. I'm gonna go apologize. Thank you Mark. Anytime Jack.

Jack walked over to her. Signe I'm sorry. I was being a selfish jealous jerk and you deserve all of this. Ive just been getting more hate comments lately, saying that you're a hero and I'm not but, Mskr made me realize that, that's not true and, I am very proud of your YouTube channel. Do you forgive me. She hugged him of course I do Sean. Just so you know, you are a hero!