In L.A

Signe was so excited to Meet Mark and Amy. She knew that Mark and Amy were not very open about the or relationship to the public. When they got to L.A. Sean told her that Mark and Amy were going to pick them up at the airport.

They were walking. They also got stares most likely from fans. "Over there"! Yelled Jack. There was a man with orange hair and a girl with blonde hair. They walked over Mark and Jack hugged while Amy and Signe shook hands. Hi I'm Signe and you must be Amy. I've heard a lot about you. You too! Anwserd Amy. In the car Jack and Mark talked about conventions and stuff. While Amy and Signe were on the or phones and awkwardly glanced at each other every once in awhile.

Finally Amy being Amy had enough silence between them. She looked over at Signe's phone. What are you doing? Just looking on Twitter. Oh wow! I have Twitter too! Really? Cool! What is it? It's Icedarkroast. Oh, wow Amy went back to her phone. Who are you texting? Marzia. Oh so you two are friends than? Yeah! We are! She's so nice! Signe felt a hint of jealousy towards her. Marzia was a good friend of her. "Are you two friends"? Asked Amy. Signe felt a rush of Anger. Yes we are friends. Amy looked surprised at her outburst. She answered by a simple ok.

They got to the restaurant and Signe and Amy got out cautiously. Once they were seated they looked at the menus. Mark noticed the tension between the two so he decided to say bring up a subject. So, Signe how do you like Ierland. Oh it's beautiful. I love everything about it! Wow that's nice. What do you think of L.A.? Her smile turned into a frown. Well it's nice. That's when Jack noticed the tension. Signe and I are going to stay at a really nice hotel! Amy jumped in. Wow no need to brag. Amy once again looked at her menu. I think I am going to get a seafood salad! Amy declared. Signe looked at her. Sean and I are going to share a pizza. Its a cute couple Thing to do. Woah woah woah Mark and I are a cute couple too. I'm getting steak. Said Mark trying to change the subject. I didn't say you aren't I just said that Sean and I do cute couple stuff. So do Mark and i!

Signe stood up! So did Amy you know what? We're leaving. Amy scoffed good luck with that because we are your ride! Fine we'll walk! Jack stood up and gently grabbed her hand please sit down. Sean... please Wiishu. Fine. Nobody said a word throughout the rest of the meal.

In the car Amy and Signe got on their phones. Amy looked over to see that Signe was on Instagram. Wow! That's a lot of followers! She chuckled. Yeah as soon as people found out about me. They were super excited. What about you Amy? Amy thought for a moment. I mean people say me and Mark together at Vidcon and were curious. Then I posted a picture of me and Mark at Disney. I confirmed it. Wow! That's cool. They talked to rest of the Car ride. Jack and Mark were glad that they were friends. When they dropped Signe and Jack off at the hotel that said bye I had fun and stuff. It was a great night!

Thanks for reading! Sorry it took so long to get this one out. I am proud of how this chapter turned out. I'm proud of what happens and stuff. Thanks for reading!