Afraid of the fans?

Signe and Sean were taking a walk around town. They were thinking about visiting Mark in L.A. Signe siad that she'd love to meet Mark! She was a big fan. As they walked they saw fans. Sean was going to a signing and decided to take Signe with him. As soon as he got to the park he knew that taking her was a bad Idea. Some fans were wearing Septiplier shirts others wearing Septishu shirts. Eeryone else just wore shirts with The Jacksepticeye logo on it.

  Signe eyed Jack closely knowing that he was scared. That her or his fans would get hurt. She pulled him to the side. Sean, she stared him right in the eyes. They all care about you Septiplier or not. They look up to you and I think Septiplier is funny and so should you. You and Mark both joke around about it.

  Sean couldn't make eye contact with her. I'm sorry Signe. I don't want to make you or my fans upset. So go out there and let them see you! They all have opinions! They have gifts that they spent a long time and money for you! Not to mention tickets! He just huffed. I don't know why you're acting like this. Come on Sean please. He looked at her. Ok. She smiled good.

   He walked out there and signed for about three hours while people met Signe and even Septiplier shippers talked to her! Afterwards they went to eat dinner. When they got home they watched movies and ate popcorn. Things turned out great.

Ok so I just wanted to say that I don't have anything against Septiplier. I'am completely fine with it! I just wrote that part but irk why. Comment what you want for the next chapter!