Rumors about the new neko!

Luna's P.O.V
–––––––––––
The sun starts to rise as some bright rays shine into my room through the crack of my curtain. I squint my eyes and turn over, not wanting to wake up but the bright rays were just getting brighter. I soon open my eyes and twitch my ears. "Morning...already?...it feels like it's only been...three hours?" I say tiredly, yawning a little. I then climb out of my bed doing my daily routine. The outfit i have to wear everyday is my school uniform. It isn't too pretty but at the same time...it isn't too bad. It has a white buttoned up shirt, black tie, white vest with black outlines, and a black skirt with a white line...also including the badge on the right side that has the school's mascot and name on the vest of course. I look to my right and lean down a little, grabbing my backpack. I stood straight up and slung it over my shoulder, looking at myself in the mirror. "Alright! Time to see who the new neko really is!" I say, feeling determined to find out who the new neko will be. Within 15 minutes, i was at my school. I start to look around very carefully to see if anyone who is here is someone i never seen before. I did get some weird looks here and there but it's okay! 2 hours later and i haven't heard a single thing about the new neko nor anything about them from most people. But once it was lunch time, which was 3 hours later,...everyone started to talk about the new neko. One even said they saw them. I got pretty interested on how they looked like and what gender they were...finally time to crack the code if it's a boy or girl! Time to crush these rumors! I go to the person who has plenty of other people interested as well in order to hear the information more loud and clearly. "Yeah! It's definetely a boy! And he's pretty good looking too! Black hair, blue eyes, pale skin, slim figure, and a neko! His name was Levi. Levi Takashi to be exact." The person said. I started to imagine what he would look like in my head...i didn't even notice that my cheeks went bright red! "Hey, are you okay? Your face is red." A girl said. "M-Me?! Y-Yeah! I-I'm fine! U-Uhhh, i got to go to the bathroom bye!" I say quickly and run straight for the girls bathroom. Once i make it in there, i catch my breath and then look at myself in the mirror. "Am i blushing still?...nope! That's good. Phew." I say as i sigh in relief. I then walk out of the bathroom, accidentally tripping over the mop in front of me and falling onto the new neko named Levi. I didn't even notice it! "Gah! Ugh...can you watch where you are going?" Levi said, looking at me with a cold face. "S-Sorry! I didn't see where i was going...you're the new neko right?" I asked. "Yes. Why?" He said. "I was just only curious." I say and smile slightly. "Anyways, do you know where you go around here?" I ask. "I only know half. Now please, can you get off of me?" He asks a bit sternly. I completely forgot i was on top of him! I blushed and quickly removed myself off of him. "S-Sorry...again...want me to show you around the rest of the way?" I ask. "Sure." He said. I was a bit surprised that he said i could. So, i toured him around the rest of the way of school. Haha, we even had some classes together! I wish i could be friends with him...he seems so cool and interesting...i want to know more about him.