What is Miss Kitty trying to say?

Levi's P.O.V
----------
I can't believe it's been 2 years of being friends already. Time passes by so quickly...us now being 17. I have no problem with us being friends but I have been acting differently. And it's because I like her a little more than friends. I don't know if she feels the same...that's why I don't show it. We met up in a park since she wanted to tell me something. I was slightly nervous but I didn't want to show it. As I sat down on the bench, looking at her lovely face, her face was bright red as she avoided my eyes. "I-I.........l-love......you!" She said and shut her eyes tightly, crying a little from embarrassment. I was so happy I hugged her tightly and smiled wide saying, "I love you too! I was wanting to tell you but I was just afraid too! I love you Luna! Will you go out with me?!" "Yes! Yes yes yes!" She said. Later that night, I decided that we go to a restaurant together to make this day even more special. I looked at myself in the mirror, fixing my bow tie on my tuxedo. "Okay. Come on Levi. You got this! Try not to make a fool of yourself." I said to myself. I then open up my door to walk out of my room as I lock it behind me. I don't want anyone in my room while I'm gone. I walk towards the living room door as I open it up and quickly shut it behind me, going to my car immediately. I drove all the way over to her place and waited outside. She walked outside and started walking towards my car. I was very curious on what she was wearing. She got into my car and I just stared at her...she was so stunning! My heart started to race. "W-Whoa lovely. You're so stunning and drop dead gorgeous." I say as I smirk. She chuckled and playfully hit me. "Oh stop it you." She said as we drove our way to the restaurant. We had the time of our lives up there because it was romantic and very dear to us. After that, I drove her home and drove myself home.