Me and Levi become friends?!

Levi's P.O.V
----------
As me and this...neko i have never seen before walk around the school, i ask her for her name. "Hey, we didn't introduce ourselves before. What's your name?" I ask, being a bit curious. "My name is Luna Haruko." She says as she smiles wide. "And your name?" She asks. Ha, thought she would probably know by now...either that or just asking because she is curious...or just because she doesn't want to seem weird by already knowing it. Eh, whatever. "Levi Takashi." I said. "How old are you?" I ask. I don't want to seem like a creep...i just want to know her age. "15, you?" She said. "I am 15 as well." I said. After she got done showing me around, she looked at me with those most...cheerful face. Why? "S-So uh..wanna be friends?" She asks, stuttering a little. Well, why not? No one here has yet asked me to be there friend since i'm apparently scary looking or because some people...want to be more than friends. "Sure." I said. She hugged me tightly, causing everyone to look at us just being a bit weirded out. "Yay! We're gonna be best friends forever and ever! Okay?!" She said, not even caring about the people's stares. "Uh...yeah." I said, blushing a little from embarrassment. After that little scene happened, we continued on with our daily classes. I was in my last period class just looking up at the bell. I was waiting for it to ring since we had only 2 minutes left. 2 minutes later and bam! We are out baby! I quickly turned around to my left side to pick up my backpack. I slung it over my shoulder and stood up, walking out the door. Now me? I walk home. But so does Luna. You know...me being me and all i didn't want her to be sexually harassed by anyone or anything else so i decided to walk her home every single day...even though she told me that never happened to her before but i was still going to keep my eye on her. We arrived to her house. It was actually pretty lovely in my opinion. "Hey, Luna, can you give me your phone number? You know...so we can keep in touch?" I ask. "Sure!" She said. We exchanged phone numbers and on my way home i went.

~Next Day~

Luna's P.O.V
-----------
It's Saturday! Yay! I decided to text Levi if he wanted to hang out. My parents wouldn't mind, in fact, they would actually want me to hang out with a boy. So, i waited for a little while and he replies. "Sure, i'll be over in like...5 minutes." Also, we decided to give each other cute nicknames like most friends do. His was Sir Car and mine was Miss Kitty. Me and him didn't live too far away so it wasn't a long walk. I heard my door be knocked on. "I'LL GET IT!" I yell from the living room so that my parents that were in their bedroom could hear me. I get up and go over to my door, opening it and looking at Levi with a happy expression. "Levi!" I say as i smile and hug him. He hugged back and chuckled lightly. "Well you're excited to see me." He said. "Yup, sure am!" I said. He walks inside and i shut the door. We both go to the couch and sit down, starting to tell more about ourselves, gossip a little, get into our feels, talk about life...and much more. As it got to night time, he slowly started to fall asleep. He was so tired he could barely keep his eyes open. I guess he gave up because he just lied his head down in my lap and on to sleep he went. "Awe." I said, blushing a little and smiling. "Good night, Levi." I said as i laid my head back and started to fall asleep as well.