Neko kids to neko teens

Levi's P.O.V
---------------
As I watched my little kids grow up to be teenagers, my heart shattered a little. Because I know they'll probably get into relationships, doing things they shouldn't, and even worse things...ah my mind is filled with static but Miss Kitty, Luna, seems perfectly fine. I went over to my beautiful wife and hugged her from behind, kissing her cheek lightly. "Honey, it hurts." I said, sounding a bit upset. "What hurts honey?" She asked. "Watching our little kids growing up." I said. She giggled and stopped cooking for a moment, turning towards me and kissing me. "Listen Sir Cat, everything will be okay. We are letting our little angels grow more and stronger wings to fly. Think of it like that." She said, her tone soft. I then smirked and nodded as she went back to cooking. "Thank you Miss Kitty." I say as I walk into the living room. "Do you guys wanna go have the most amazing day of your lives after we get done eating?" I ask with a cheery tone, feeling better. "Yes!" Layla said happily. "Me too!" Xavier said happily as well. After we all got done eating we went almost everywhere. Bowling, the beach, restaurant, movies...etc. I wanted to make this night last. I wanted them to have the time of their lives.