C H A P T E R E I G H T

Sarah's POV.

I stood in place, eyes wide open, I couldn't move and I couldn't believe that it was him. It was Alex! I'm standing in front of my stalker right now!

He lets out a breath and then continues looking at me. We both were staring at each other for what felt like hours. "You- your Alex" I shuttered out. He nodded still looking into my eyes and not breaking eye contact. Oh my god oh my god oh my god!!!

"Listen angel I'm gonna take you to your house and you will go to your room and sleep don't think a lot about this and stress yourself, alright?" Alex said reaching out for my wrist but I flinch. "No! First you tell me! Who are you? I've been asking this question from the time you've been texting me and now I want answers!" I said with confidence and staggered back a little. He lets out a huff and runs a hand through his hair.

"My name is Alexander carter. Maybe you've heard about me-" but I cut him off. "Alexander carter" I whispered. "You mean the son of the billionaire and the CEO of carter & co?" I whispered and he nodded and smiled. I was trying to process everything in my mind. Alexander in short Alex, my stalker is a freaking billionaire! HOLY BANANAS!!!

"Yes and now you've got your answer now come on let's get you home" he said and smiled and held out his hand. I hesitated but took his hand and then he lets out a sigh. We walked through the streets in complete silence. I was still looking at him. I still could not believe it. What if he's not my stalker? What if he's just doing a prank? I have to find out.

"What if your just doing a prank on me and your not the real stalker or Alex?" I croaked out my throat was parched from all that running. I quickly grab the bottle that hung on my waist band and took a sip. Well a sip says that I finished the whole bottle. I really liked the feeling of the cold water running down my throat calming me. "You can check if you want love" he said and gazed at me. I hummed and then started asking questions.

"What is my favorite tv show?"

"Speechless, vampire diaries, riverdale"

"What is my favorite thing in the whole world?"

"Chocolate"

"What is my dream" I didn't expect him to know this answer but he knew it.

"Your dream is to go to Paris, you wanna become something but you haven't decided what you wanna be, and you dream of your self sipping on your hot chocolate and munching on your churros underneath the Eiffel Tower" he said confidently and I just couldn't believe it.

"Lets just stop this! You tell me what you like to eat? Which is your favorite movie? How am I supposed to fall in love with you if I don't even know a single thing about you? So I'm requesting that please give a brief description about yourself" I said trying to make an agreement. I raised one eyebrow at him and he smiled.

"You've always been feisty I like it. So you wanna know about me, right?" He asked and I narrowed my eyes. "Yes! Was I talking French to you?" I asked. And he grinned. "Whatever you say mademoiselle" he said.

"Well...it's hard just to talk about myself so....ask me whatever you want to know" he said. "When were you born?" I asked. "June 15 1991".

"Who is your favorite actor?"

"Henry cavill"

"What is your mom and dad's name?"

"Matt carter and Elena carter"

"Any siblings?"

"One younger sister who's 18 and twin brothers who are 16"

"What is your favorite ice cream flavor?"

"Pistachios"

I gave him a high-five It was a friendly act but he looked amused when I grinned and held out my hand. He grinned and then did a hifi.

"When did you start?"

"Start doing what?"

"You know following me and stalking"

"I saw you in the park. You were 12 and I was 14. You didn't talk to anyone. You were sitting on a bench looking at the sky. I saw you then I just got attracted to you. You were and are beautiful. And then I just thought that your some ordinary girl. But when you were 16 I saw you out your house playing with a cat. You might remember that. That's when my heart started beating for you. After that time all I think about is you. Your name gives me life. I breath in the air and I feel like your all around me. I know it sounds crazy and fully psychotic but let me tell you I'm in love with you. Physically, mentally and in every way possible. You don't need to stress about it. I know it's a lot for you. Take your time to know me. You know when you were chasing that man. I was scared. I was worried for you. Because that guy is a criminal and he might hurt you. But you handle well. You always handle well. You are the most perfect most beautiful and amazing person I've ever seen. Don't stress about it. I know it's a lot. But think about it. Just say no if you don't want this because I don't want to hurt your feelings. Just say no Sarah if you don't want to try and fall for me."

I didn't even realize we were standing in front of my house.  I was lost in his words. What should I say? Do I want this? I have to make a decision.

"Sarah?" He said waiting. Think think think....

"No I- I want to give you a chance. I want to get to know you. I know that your not bad and I'm saying this by my own metaphor but still. Even if I just met you tonight you seem like a nice person. I will like to give this a chance but I want to be friends at first" I said and his lips curved up to form a smile.

"Alright Alexander carter, will you be my friend?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Yes Sarah stone I would love to be your friend" he said and I grinned. I gave him a strong handshake just like how the dudes and the cool kids do and went home.

That went well.

-----------------------

Hey guys so sorry for the late update but school started on Sunday and teachers have been showering us with homework and tests already. I'm going to update but not regularly. So please be patient.

How did you like this chapter? And to be honest with you guys this chapter is my favorite! 😘

And you know the drill I'm tired of writing it all the time so I'll just say........give me all the love you can give me!!
And by that I mean vote and comment etc.

Lots of love
Sana.

(Ps. Sanashakil is my real name it has a really nice meaning so I picked it as my pen name too, but if you guys were wondering yes it is my name) cheers!