▪ 3. Friendzoned ▪

After that encounter with the cute girl I was lost in her thoughts. She finally made me smile. Nyonika was long forgotten.

As I closed my eyes to sleep her smiling face came into my mind. I soon drifted to sleep lost in her thoughts.

Devil😈- Majnu Malhotra. *shrugs*

Angel😇- She has a boyfriend.

Me- I am not thinking anything wrong. She just makes me happy.

******
Next day I woke up due to the sun rays that were kissing my face.I lazily opened my eyes stretching my arms as I walked towards the window. I took a deep breath. A smile crept on my face seeing the atmosphere.It's so beautiful here. The neighbors here are way too funny.
I said recollecting the incidents of the first day when I came here. I glanced at her window but she was nowhere to be seen.I was sad, I wanted to see her.😞

I then walked towards the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee. I then again went near the window hoping to see her.

I finally saw her.

I sighed in relief.

I was really sad for her. I wanted to meet her yesterday and what I did? Ignored and ran away.
I am such an idiot. Nyonika it is all because of you.

Arggh!

I then saw a boy coming towards her with two mugs of coffee. He was the same boy who was about to die that day.

I chuckled.

He handed over the mug to her. She accepted it with a fake smile. She seemed really sad.

Was I the reason?

"What is it? Jab se aaya hu baat hi nahi ki hai."
I could hear their conversation today. They were loud enough.

Till now she was looking down suddenly she lifted her head slowly and in reflex I hid behind the pillar of my house and peeped to see and hear them. I wanted her to express her thoughts. It was painful to see her like this when I knew I was the reason.

The girl who always smiled and giggled on every small things is sad today.

Devil😈- We have known her only for a day.

Me- words pe maat jao feelings ko samjho!

"I saw him" she said blankly. I somehow knew she was talking about me.

Devil😈- Genius! Isko koi award lake do!

"Whom?" the boy seemed confused.

"Manik malhotra." The words rolled out of her mouth, smooth.

"Oh, acha you met him! You are so lucky, nandini. You met The manik malhotra again. What the hell why didn't you informed me.
When? Where? You must be happy na? " He seemed really excited. Wait, did I hear it correct?

Nandini.

A beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

I pushed my thoughts away and concentrated on their talks.

"I said I saw him!" She said again, this time a little stern.

Then she narrated him the whole incident.

"What the hell, " he literally yelled. "And how are you so sure that it was him?" He continued.

She took a deep breath.

" I knew it was him. His eyes told me."

"What nonsense nandini! How are you sure? And if it was him you should be angry on him, you should hate him. He just vanished, you are a fan he would have guessed it. You just went to meet na a hello would have made your day. I tell you these Rockstars, that is the reason I don't like them. I don't know why are you so crazy about him. "

Ouch! I was really hurt listening that.

" Abhi just stop it... JUST STOP..!! It isn't his fault. Maybe I was troubling him by following him. They are also humans they too need privacy. I know my Rockstar he knows how to treat his fans. He knows what he is to us. He was disturbed and I was troubling him. He was crying he was sad, I saw him. That is why I am not angry on him. It just makes me sad to see him sad. You know what, I can never hate him. "

A tear ran down her cheek but soon she wiped it. It was like my heart was bleeding. She is sad because of me, for me.

She can see right through my eyes. I am so blessed to have fans like her. I will soon make it up to her. Yes!

There was a never ending smile on my face as I took a sip of my coffee.

The boy smiled and said, " He is your Rockstar."

I really appreciated the fact that there is someone with her who cares for her. But I also want to know what he is to her.

Angel😇- Bhai hoga! Think positive.

Devil😈- Pati hai uska jisse tum bohot buri tarah pitoge😂🤙

I need to find out. Then finally she spoke after sometime with seemed like eternity.

"Yes, He Is My Rockstar...! "

I turned and went to my bed and laid down.
I was smiling like an idiot. Her words still ringing in my ears.

" Rockstar..! Nandini what are you doing to me. " I mumbled to myself as I ruffled my hair.

She knew me so well.. I was just smiling sheepishly, Within just 2 days I had started liking her, as a fan.

Devil😈- woahh! Fanzoned!

Me- okay maybe a friend. One sided friendship.

Devil😈-woah woah woah! Friendzoned!

Me- shut up!

Her thoughts were all over my mind. I want to know her more,I wanna spend some time with her.

There was something in her that attracted me towards her. Her concern was just not only concern there was something else which her eyes told me.

What it is?

Yes! Today in the evening I'll go and meet her and also say sorry for yesterday. 😁😁

Kya patta hamari dosti bhi hojaye.

Devil😈- Apne aap ko friendzone kara ke hi manega yeh! *smh*

******

Do vote and comment.

So i have a question in mind
What will be your reaction on seeing the person u are crazy abt or u admire ??
Mostly for the readers it would be parth as it is for me😜

Happy, excited, nervous, shock..?

#phir milte hai😉