▪ 15. Outburst. ▪

As I ran outside I saw Nandini standing there alone probably waiting for Aryaman.

Go for it Manik!

I tapped on her shoulder whispering "Nandini."

As she saw me, something flashed in her eyes but before I could recognize it her eyes again turned lifeless and cold depicting anger, hurt and maybe sadness.

She soon took a step back increasing the distance between us and looked away.

"Why are you here?" came a cold yet stern reply.

"We need to talk!... Please." I said softly.

I never meant that to happen. I'm sorry.

"I don't want to talk. Just leave." she said rudely, her eyes still not meeting mine.

"I know you are hurt and I am sorry for that. It's just t-" befor I could continue she cut me-

"Hurt. Sorry?" she said with a bitter laugh.

"Do you even know the meaning of these words Mr. Malhotra? Hah, I thought you were different. That you were not like other rich, arrogant, ruthless people who show something else but are something else. I thought you had a heart but-" she trailed off in between and closed her eyes for a moment.

"Nandini, it's just that Nyonika-" she again interrupted, this time with more anger.

"See, one side you are apologizing and on the other side you are still insulting your mom hah!?"

"Nyonika hah, this is what you call your mom na? This is the way you show respect to your mother by calling her by her name, getting pissed off by her phone calls...ignoring her as if she is no one to you... Brilliant Mr. Malhotra brilliant!" she said clapping her hands.

"Nandini listen to me," I said slowly as the tears escaped my eyes.

"I. Hate. You!" she shouted, tears making way down her cheeks.

"You know what? Being friends with a person like you was the biggest mistake of my entire life. You know what you have just shown how low you can stoop. Acting all innocent playing with people's feeling is all you know. You have proven you aren't worth any care or love. "

"Jo insan apne parents, apni maa ki respect nahi kar sakta woh meri dosti ki kya respect karega?
You know what Mr. Malhotra change this attitude warna akir meh koi bhi nahi rehega tumhe sunne wala, tumhe samjane wala aur tumhara saath dene wala... Akele hi jina hoga tumhe.. Time hai, sudar jao.... Sabko family nahi milti aur tum jaise logo ko hote huye bhi uski kadar nahi hoti.... " she shouted tears running down her cheeks and turned to leave.

Devil😈- My business is my business, none of your business!😬🙄

Angel😇- shhh...this looks intense.

I stood there numb as I saw her disappearing out of my view.

I took a couple of steps backward due to the shock, trying to register her words.

This must be a nightmare.

********

Nandini pov

Wiping my tears I walked out as fast as I can, trying to find aryman in the parking.

He was bust talking on the phone and I stood there silently closing my eyes.

"I am sorry chasmish! "

" Listen I know you are hurt, let me explain"

"Nyonika is my m-mom. "

" ma, ma, ma, Stop forcing me Nandini.
Issme lucky hone ki kya baat hai sabki hoti hai. "

A tear escaped my eyes as all the memories came flashing back to me.

I felt someone nudge me. I wiped my tears to face Aryaman.

"Chale? " he asked smiling

"hah" I said and sat in the car.

The whole journey went silenty. Thank God he didn't noticed my red eyes maybe he was preoccupied with his own problems.

As I reached home I crashed on my bed. I removed my mom's photo frame from the side drawer and hugged it tight.

I miss you mom.

I thought I could trust him...i1 thought he cared.. He just ruined everything!!!!

I liked him. I thought he could fix the broken pieces of my heart but instead he just crushed them more.

I said to my mom and cried more.

I didn't knew when I felt asleep crying.

The continuous sound of the bell woke me up. I lazily rubbed my eyes to glance at the clock

2:00 am

I quickly opened the door to see Cabir bhai.

"Cabir bhai kya hua. Sab thik hai na?" I asked being worried.

"Nandu kya tujhe pata hai Manik kaha hai. " he asked seriously not breaking the contact.

"What do you mean Manik kaha hai? Apne ghar pe hoga." I said as a matter of fact.

"Nahi hai ghar pe woh. Mukti ka roh roh ke bura haal ho raha hai. He didn't come home and last I saw, he wanted to approach you. Kya teri usse baath hui, he is missing from that time."

And I stood there in shock not able to believe his words.

Manik ghar nahi aaya toh kaha gaya!

*****

Manik went missing! 😱

Do vote and comment!
#phir milte hai ❤