Chapter four

A new day had arrived. Not much had changed since it was a simple school day. It was now 2 o'clock Lucy was walking towards her last class of the day and was anxious to leave and go to the movies to see Beauty and the Beast with her best friend Levy Mcgarden.

Stepping into biology she greeted the teacher Mr. Makarov then took her seat. She placed her notebook and textbooks on her desk and began to look up the page the teacher had written on the board. Looking for the information then writing down what she needed she suddenly heard the teacher speak up.

Mr. Makarov: "Well brats I'd like to inform you all that we have a new member coming to this last session. His name is Natsu Dragneel and....where is he?"

Makarov asked while looking around.

Natsu: "Sorry I'm late old man I forgot I switched classes."

Mr. Makarov: "Old man? Listen here you pink haired punk I don't know who raised you but you better show me some respect."

He threw a sharp glare at Natsu which as effect he received a smile from the pink haired boy. Searching the classroom with with onyx eyes the boy then stopped when then landed on the sight of the feisty blonde he had met.

Natsu: "I will, don't worry about it."

Mr. Makarov: "Go take a seat and the instructions of today's assignment is on the board."

Natsu: "Sure thing."

Natsu then walks towards the table where Lucy was sitting with a girl that had short, bluish white hair. The pink haired boy smiled at the girl named Yukino and spoke up.

Natsu: "Do you mind if I sit here? You see I can't sit in the back because my eyesight is kinda poor."

Yukino: "I-I totally understand you can have my seat."

She stuttered as blush consumed her skin. Standing up she nervously picked up all her things and got ready to leave her seat but suddenly she was stopped. The blonde from before stood up from her seat and grabbed her textbooks.

Lucy: "No. Let him sit here, I'll go to the back."

Yukino: "But Lucy your contacts won't be able to let you see from the back."

Lucy: "I'll be fine."

Lucy reassured her peer with a soft smile and took a few steps forwards. Natsu wouldn't let her go. Stepping in front of her he stopped her from walking and further and spoke up.

Natsu: "You should stay there."

Yukino: "Yeah I'll go."

Yukino quickly left her seat for him.

Natsu: "Thanks doll face."

Yukino: "N-No problem..."

Yukino continued to blush while hugging her books and making her way towards a seat in the back of the class. Taking a deep breath Lucy sat back down on her seat and went back to what she was doing before.

Natsu: "So what do we have to do?"

Lucy: "First of all there is no 'we' and second the teacher gave you instructions already. If you didn't pay attention then it's not my fault."

Lucy snaps while reading some information from the book and not making any eye contact with him.

Natsu: "Actually it is. I was too distracted by your beauty that there was just no way I could focus on him."