Chapter thirtheen

Lucy sat in the shower. Pondering about life. She did her best to take in everything that occurred these past few days with Natsu. Water rolled down her skin as she hugged her knees. She stared at the small stream of water passing from beneath her. It was almost a hour since she entered the shower and now she was simply just wasting water.

Sighing to herself she stood up from where she was and placed her hand on the handle. Turning the water off she then pushed to her blonde hair back. She pushed aside the fogged glass shower door and stepped out. Grabbing onto a towel she dried herself off before wrapping it around her body and awing out of her bathroom.

Natsu: "Hey do you have any strawberries for this Nuttella?"

Lucy: "What are you doing here!?!?"

The blonde yells in shock as she finds the pinkette on her bed with a jar of hazelnut spread in his hands.

Natsu: "Well right now I'm enjoying this Nuttella."

Lucy: "How did you get in!?"

She questioned and he answered.

Natsu: "Oh well you know the key under the flower pot is a very common hiding place."

Lucy: "........"

Natsu: "Nice rack by the way."

He says with a smirk before throwing a wink at her. Glancing downwards Lucy then realized she was still wearing the pink towel around her body which left little to the imagination.

Lucy: "GET OUT!"

Natsu: "Heh."

He chuckled as he heard her roaring. Saluting her goodbye he stepped out of her room. Lucy then slammed her room door closed before walking towards her bed. Grabbing one of her pillows she muffled a loud scream of frustration into it. I hate him! I hate him! I hate him!

After getting dressed Lucy finished up drying her hair. Hearing the sound of a familiar song she quickly turned off the hair blower and glanced her her shoulder. Realizing she just got in a call she rushed over to her phone.

Lucy: "Hello?"

Levy: "Lucy!"

The blonde heard loud and clear causing her to almost drop her phone on surprise. Now firmly holding onto her phone she responded to her friend.

Lucy: "Hey Levy! What's up?"

Levy: "Guess who's the new school reporter??"

The other on the other end of the call said with piles of buckets of joy.

Lucy: "Congrats! I'm so happy for you!"

Levy: "Thank you. Isn't life amazing? I mean first you got a boyfriend and I just got the position I wanted!"

Boyfriend..? Oh Levy...if only you knew. The golden blonde thought to herself in silence as her facial expressions changed. The happiness she was feeling then faded away.

Lucy: "Oh...yeah. It's definitely something."

Levy: "Well I gotta call the other girls and give them the news. I just wanted you to be the first to know."