the wedding(11) part 1

Important a/n: hey peeps, oh my god I love calling you peeps, if you are not okay with the peeps, comment then I'll stop. So I didn't stop your reading because of that. I just wanted to tell you that I don't really know how wedding is planned, so you have to be easy with me.

Khaleefah
_____________

 I looked at my self in the mirror, I added some more oil, when I saw it just was not working, I gave up, I mean she fell for me  without the gel and oil. Suddenly my phone rang

Phone convo
Z: salamualaiykum
K: wa'alayki
Z: so what color of flowers do you want?
K: anyone you want darling
Z:  no, what would you want

K: I thought you knew me better than that

Z: I do, but I know you that good, to know that you can change.

K: okay................then suprise me

"You look so bad fix your hair, it's messy." said Adam teasing

"No I like it like this...I tried my best.'' I said, looking at what he means.

" But she prefers it to be neat and classy ." max said,

"First, yeah it is too rough flatten it, second; pick the damn colour your wedding is in 20 minutes yalla, yalla, (chop, chop )!". Haydar exclaimed

"Have you talked to her, I mean you clearly like her, you look at her with this look that I don't understand and-"I said.

"well that goes to you and zareefah."Haydaar  said. "Wait am not done, as I was saying And you make jokes, I can say are funny but you compliment badly, I mean I like your eyebrows who says that." I ask.

"I do, and can't a girl know she has nice eyebrows. " he asked," noooo."I slightly shout, " well I bet you will say it to your pwincess." yahya said," I bet he will ." Adam said," no way, you know you can compliment her eyes, her looks but eyebrows seriously."I asked surprised by what is coming out of his mouth.

Zareefah
_____________

I was in my robe, when someone barged into my room,"aaaaaaaaaah, I can't believe your getting married." she squealed as she hugged me ." I know right , pre-wedding selfie " I said as my two besties stood behind.*click*."make sure you send it to me." maryam said.

"I am planning something." maryam said.

"WE are planning something. " iman said." yeah so what is it?" I asked,"it's a surprise.''iman said." yeah so tell me." I said eager to know, "well it's not a surprise if we tell you " maryam said ," okay, okay, but if I figure it out, it's your problem"

"there is no way you will figure it out in just 30 minutes, well 20 minutes because your make up isn't done." maryam said, man nodded in agreement.

"I can nearly make my eyeliner straight.'' I said childishly, trying to complain so they can let me go find the surprise.

"Well get your butt on that chair, if not I will call your mom-halabuta." iman warned, maryam nodded," yeah she will call your momhalal-buta?"she said questioning herself," I know you meant my mom, yeah I wish she was here I have no choice." I said getting teary, when yahya barged in.

"Hey sis- wait are you crying, don't cry, you'll ruin your make pop." he said concerned," seriously make pop." I said cranking up laugh.

"Yeah what else do you call it." he asked, we all started laughing," make up, yahya..make up." iman said between laughs," yeah yahya make up." maryam said smiling. He smiled," well do you think , I should compliment eyes or eyebrows." he asked maryam.

Maryam blushed," any one you want." she said, I then pushed him towards the door.

"Get out you nibsquit."I said

"Okay," he said," but not after I take that picture to khaleefah."he said as he snatched my phone and started running.

A/n

Hi peeps, sorry didn't update soon I was having problems with wattpad , and please I need you to comment and vote, it really inspires me, next chapter will be up soon