Meeting Mr.Hotstuff

"Finally were done," Justin and I said at the same time taking a deep breath.

My room was now spotless, not a single messy thing anywheres.

"Well I'm gonna go find some food I'm starving," Justin said getting up.

"Okay, find me something too," I said

I pulled my phone out checking for texts, I got one from my best friend Brielle. I checked the time it was already four.

I left out a sigh it time two hours to clean my hole room. I decided to get into the shower, the water relaxed my tense muscles and took my stress away.

I got out finding some clothes. I picked out a navy blue bra with matching underwear. I put on a see through white v neck with a hot pink tink top underneath, with a pair of light blue skinny jeans that had a few holes here and there.

I did my make up lighlty and natural looks. I left my brown hair down letting the bottom of my hair into its natural waves. I grabbed my bags ready to go.

I went down stairs to the kitchen to find my aunt doing dishes, and korey playing on his iPad.

"Wow you look really pretty where are you going?" My aunt asked curiously.

"Thanks an Im just going to go hang with Justin and his friends" I said watching korey's game.

"Oh have fun sweetheart, be safe, have any problems just tell Justin or call me okay?"

"Okay I will.." I said

" Justin where the hell are you?" I asked walking back up stairs because I forgot shoes.

"I'm in my room getting dressed." Justin yelled back

" ok it's almost time to go" I said trying to find a pair of shoes.

I put on my red high top converse. I use them for skateboarding, but I feel like wearing them to complete my outfit.

" soph come on let's go" Justin said pulling me by my wrist out the door to his black mustang.

I got in the passenger seat, buckled and turned on the radio turning it all the way up.

" so where are we going?" I asked

" To Derek's house, his house is huge and his parents aren't home." He replied

"Oh wait is Derek the one with the black shaggy hair and green eyes?" I asked

"No thats Austin, Derek has brown short hair and blue eyes." Justin said

"Oh yeah I knew that," I said feeling dumb.

" And then there's Tyler, you haven't met him yet," Justin said weirdly

"Ohh what does he look like?"

"Tyler is About my height, brown spiked hair in the front, hazel eyes." He said focused on the road.

"Cool he seems cute." I said smiling

"Oh jeez," Justin said rolling his eyes

I just smiled thinking about what Tyler would look like and smell like.

"We're here." Justin said Turing the car off getting out.

I unbuckled getting my bag, I looked up to see a gaint tan house almost the size of a mansion. We walked up to the front door and Justin knocked a couple of times before Derek came and opened the door.

" hey bro" Derek said

" hey" Justin replied

Then they did the little fist pump thingy, whatever it's called.