Mischievous chapter four

I awoke to my alarm clock ringing in my ear, god damn it. I rolled over trying to turn it off, but instead I pushed it off the stand and broke the screen which made the ringing noise screech louder in a higher pitch. I opened my eyes letting the light almost blind me, I got up annoyed.

Yanking my alarm clock chord out of the wall and throwing the clock into the garbage.

I looked at the clock hanging on my wall to see it was 8:00 I'm the morning, damn bastard whoever set my alarm this earlier was going to pay.

I grabbed my phone checking to see if I had any messages, I found a notice from my calendar. I opened it, it was a notice that school starts in two weeks just great. I slammed my phone down in irritation, hearing it hit the desk too really hard.

I rolled my eyes, walking to go to the bathroom. I splashed cold water on my face to make me cool down. Did not help at all only made me more angry because it was so cold.

I went to walk out, I got a sharp pain in my side, it was a cramp. Great just what I need my period right now, I thought to my self.

I tried to ignore the cramp, I went down stairs to find some food. I opened the cupboards looking for anything, there was nothing that I wanted. I checked the fridge nothing but nasty food that I didn't want still. I let out a angry sigh, I put my hand in fists from the irritation.

"Whoa Sophia calm down!" Justin yelled at me putting my fist down. "What's wrong?"

"There no fucking food! And I'm starving" I yelled in his face.

"Whoa just calm down," he said waving his hand up and down.

"I can't I'm pissed off!" I yelled at him again.

"Oh god, your PMSing aren't you?" He skes crossing his arms over his chest.

"Yes god damn it!!"I said from frustration

"I knew it, well I'm going to McDonald's then probably going to the mall to get a few things you can come,if you want," he said.

"Sure as long as I can get chocolate," I said

"Fine you can get chochlate," he said pulling me into a hug.

"Go get ready I'm leaving in 15minutes," he said going back to his room.

"Okay,"I said walking back up to my room, locking the door.

I put on a grey bra with a random pair of underwear, black skinny jeans with a royal blue crop top that shows off my belly. I decide to fix my hair, but still leaving it in a messy bun.

I couldn't decide if I wanted to wear a belly button ring or not. Yes I have my belly button pierced, yes I know some people think its slutty but I got it done for my sixteenth birthday. I just haven't woren a belly ring in it for almost a year.

I just decided not to wear one because it would probably hurt, from not having a ring into for a year.

I pulled on my navy blue converse, my new shoes I got three weeks ago a present from my parents for school.

I did my make up lightly and natural. Adding a shade of light pink lip gloss to my my lips shine and glow.

I walked out of my room locking my door, that way korey couldn't get in while I was gone. I walked down to Justin's room. I knocked on his door.

"Yeah it's open" I heard him say

I opened his door, man his room was such a mess, clothes and wrappers everywhere, I couldn't even see the floor. I took in his whole room, his walls a dark blue, football and basketball trophies and awards on a shelf along with baseball cards and random sports stuff from hockey. His unmade bed, the flat screen tv hanging on the wall with a t-shirt over the top of it. A apple computer in the corner on a desk along with his phone and alarm clock. Yup that's pretty much his room, besides his own bathroom. I don't even want to know what that looks like.