Tricks, beauty, and sarcasm

Sophia's POV

"Wow that dress is really pretty," I said pointing to a blue dress hangin up.

"You should try it on,"my aunt insisted

I went over to the wall finding one in my size, grabbing it down and running to the dressing rooms.

I tried on the royal blue sparkly dress, it was so pretty it reach just above my knee. It had a black sash going under my boobs, and little ruffles going down until the end, with silver sparkles the glittered in the light. This dress was so perfect, it clung to all my curves. I had to get it, I checked the piece tag. Holy shit it was a $350.00 dress, I didn't have the money for it.

I came out of the dressing room showing my aunt, I was showing off how perfect it fit.

"Omg sweetheart you look beautiful," she said smiling

"Thank you," I said with a little smile back

"How much is it?" She asked

"It's 350.00," I said a little disappointed

"Well let's get it ill pay for it," she said clapping her hands together.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" I practically screamed having a couple petiole stare at me.

After four and half hours of shopping we were finally on out way home, with about thirty bags. I was completly exhausted, I could barely keep my eyes open.

I could feel the car pull into the drive way, I heard my aunts door shut. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my body carrying me bridal style. I snuggled into the hard warm chest.

~~~~~~go ninja go~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sophia, wake up!" Justin yelled at me yanking my warm blankets off.

"What the fuck!" I screamed back

"You have to get up it the perfect time to prank korey!" He yelled grabbing my arm pulling me up.

"Ugh you woke me up for that?!" I yelled

"Yes I did now come on!" He said pulling me to koreys room.

We walked into koreys room surprisingly it was clean, unlike someone's cough cough Justin cough.

Justin started setting up phase one, "the paint blaster"

He set up four paint ball guns across from the door hidden in the shelf. Attaching strings to the triggers, which was connected to the door. By a single open of his door he would get blasted.

Phase two, my job. I got on his bed connecting an air horn to the fan on the ceiling. I tied a couple of string to the button, which lead to his clock. When his alarm clock goes off he'll be blasted with a gaint air horn now he might lose his hearing for awhile but oh well. Hint hint his alarm clock with be set to silent so it will be a surprise wake up call.

Now phase three, I grabbed the last item in the bag. Now korey is afraid of clowns, so I bought clown wind up toys, scary clown posters, and some clown stuff for the poor boys shower.

Justin and I wound up the toys and out them under the bed, so when he lays down his mattress will hit the clowns letting them walk from under his bed. We finished setting up the rest of the clown stuff all over his walls.

"I can't wait to see his face!" I scream laughing

"I know this be good,"Justin said smiling

"Yup now lets hope we don't get grounded, because school starts next week and there's always party's." He said