Earthquakes and preoxide

After I got home from the park, to be bombarded with 21 questions by Justin.

"What up with the clothes?" He asked "what happen to your clothes?" " why is your hair wet," he said crossing his arms across his chest looking at me from the couch.

"Well, Tyler was at the park, and we hung out together. We ended up having a water splashing fight, which I was soaked after so he gave me these clothes to wear," I said crossing my arms explains to him.

"Oh, ok glad he gave you clothes if you were freezing," he said smirking

"Yup," I said popping the 'p

I went up to my room, changing my clothes, but not wanting to. His clothes were so warm, and smelt good like him.

I grabbed a pair of black leggings, a dark blue t-shirt with my basketball number on the back. I got my slippers/ moccasins, leaving my hair down in waves.

I went down stairs seeing the guys were already here.

We ended up playing Xbox and shooting nerf guns at each other. We set the house up like a obsticicle course,with hiding spots.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're so dead!" I screamed

"Yup" said Justin

All the lamps and glass vases were broken from the nerf gun war, everything was a mess and all over. Great we were totally grounded the first week of school which is next week.

"Not unless we fix it, then we won't have our heads on platters," Justin said

"True guess we could try." I said looking around

It's been awhile since the guys left, while they could before their heads on platters too.

We got up, gathering the broken pieces of glass. We tried to put a vase back together but the glue wasn't strong enough so it just broke even more. We ended up throwing half the broken things away. Only things we could fix were picture frames, an old antique glass structure that was only missing few chips here and there, a couple vases that landed on blankets and pillows.

We finished picking up just in time, I thee the last piece of glass away in the garbage bag Justin was holding.

"Now run this out side behind the house," I said pushing him out the back door.

I heard the door open just as Justin went out with the bag. Oh great what am I suppose to say about the missing stuff, oh hey um the guys and I had a nerf gun war, and we broke all your glass vases. Nope deffinetly not going to tell her that now are we no.

"Hey who was work?" I asked

"Good, the staff gave us pizza, how was your day with Justin?" She asked

"Good I went to the park, and we hung out with the guys," I said trying not to look at the missing things in the living room.

"I'm going to go change them make dinner," she said walking up to her room.

I walked over to the couch, plopping down flicking on the tv carelessly. It was on friends, I haven't watched this in a while.

"Move over!" Justin said sitting on my legs awakening me from my short nap.

"Get off me fat ass!" I said trying to move my legs from under his butt. "You weigh a ton, get off,"

"Too bad, if you don't scooch over I'm going to keep sitting on you," he said crossing his arms over his chest