ch 16

After standing at the door still looking for Kamera, I finally found her.

I walked over to her table and I could feel the entire cafeteria staring at me.

"Kamera!" I shouted causing her to jump in fright.

"How could you possibly stoop so low. Can't you get it in that thick head of yours that we will never be together".

By this moment, the entire cafeteria was silent.

"Huh?. What in that is hard to understand. You'll never be my girlfriend. No matter what you do, you'll never be my girlfriend. I can never date an insecure, stuck up, little bitch like you".

She said nothing but looked at me. She looked as if she wanted to cry but a smile was plastered on her face.

"And you" I turned towards Broke who looked as if she wanted to run an scream for her life.

"I didn't do it" she said stuttering.

"Then if you didn't post it, then why is it on your page" I answered as a matter of fact.

She said nothing but look at Kamera. Number 3 was silent.

"You little bitch".

This time she finally said something.

She jumped up out of her seat and shoved me. I swear if she wasn't a girl, she'd be on the floor with a bloody nose by now.

"So what huh?. So what if I did it?" She asked as if she was proud of what she did.

"Who are you to judge me". She scuffed and I stood there furious as ever.

"Huh?. Who are you to judge me, definitely not God. And look is calling me a bitch. Little Miss Thania must be something huh, for you to get like this. Tell me something is she that great in bed?"

By that time, I wanted to hit her so bad.

"You bitch". I was never the type to abuse women, emotionally or physically but she deserved it.

I wanted to rip her head off.

"Bitch. Is that how you put it, but can I ask you 1 question, when was it that you found out I was bitch. Before I was on top of you all summer or was it after"

The entire cafeteria let out more whispers at what she said. At this rate I wanted to murder her.

I clinched my fist as if I was going to punch her, but knowing it's wrong to hit a girl, I didn't.

"You want to know when I found out you were a Bitch. The night you begged to go on your knees".

With nothing further, I left the cafeteria in search of Thania, but to my bad luck, she was nowhere to be found .

*** Thania's POV***

I gentle pushed the door to my mom's new cafe for the first time since it was open.

My hands were all wet from rubbing the tears away from my eyes .

"Hey " I herd somebody said causing me to turn around.

"Your Thania right?".

"Yes and you are?" I asked confused as hell.

"Kevin from the party".

Suddenly, it all came back to me.

"Oh my god!" I snickered. "Kevin".

I didn't notice him at first I guess it was because he was now just wearing a Polo shirt along with a black pants and sneakers.

"Hey cute uniform" he said causing me to laugh.

"So what brings you here?" I asked .

"Oh it's lunch at my school and a friend and I decided to come get lunch here , the food is really good, you should try it. And the cakes". He added a moaning sound. " They are to die for".

"Thanks I'll let my mom know to keep up the good work".

"Oh your mom's the owner?" He asked.

"Yes she is and I'll be right back".

I dismissed myself and went to the back were I saw my mom talking to some guy .

"Hey mom" I said in the sweetest way I could.

"Thania sweet heart. What are you doing here?" She asked knowing I was supposed to be at school.

"I had no more classes for the day so I decided I'll come here since no one's at home " I lied.

"Ok well as you can see am busy but have a cup cake or two and if you need anything, I'll be right around the back" .

When my mom said have a cup cake or two, my smile went ear to ear. Mom knew how much I loved her baking so instead of taking two, I took a whole box of 6 and made my way over to Kevin.

"Hey " I  said waving at the guy sitting beside Kevin or should I say in front of me.

"Oh Thania this is Roger my boyfriend and Roger this is one out of my twins Thania".

Roger held up his hand for me to shake it and so I did.

"Were you crying?" Roger asked.

I let out a sigh and explained everything to them.

About five minutes into our talking, my phone rang. Again, for about the hundredth time.

"Someone really wants to talk to you" Roger said looking at me.

"Yea I know but I don't wanna talk to them".

"Maybe he wants to explain " Kevin said looking at me.

I did nothing but sigh.

Then suddenly coming in, I herd the one voice I didn't wanna hear. Kataon.

What was he doing here.

"Hey isn't that him" Kevin said pointing over a Kataon.

"Don't point". I said slapping him on the finger.

"Oh god he looks pissed" Roger was now staring with Kevin.

"Oh god he's coming over here".

"Wait what ". But before I could run for it, Kataon was already there furious.

"You " he said looking at Kevin.

"What are you " he asked pissed as ever.

"Some guy trying to hit on my girl". I stared at him hearing his words. What does he mean ' my girl ?.

"Look man I don't want your girl cause she not my type" he said it as if Kataon was supposed to know it already.

"And I'm nothing but gay" he said kissing Roger.