Chapter 7

Noni's outfit above(last chapter was Quani's school outfit)

Quani POV

I woke up dreading school, since we lived in Cali school started earlier. So now we have to start school once again but this is my last year. I can do it, no I will do it. I woke up Noni and picked out her outfit. After she got out the shower I went to take mine. I stood in the hot water for a few minutes until I got out. When I walked back into my room I picked out my outfit then put on a bra and some panties. When that was done I went back to my bathroom to brush my teeth, was my face, and all that good stuff. I put my outfit on after creaming my skin and went to check on Noni.

"You okay in here munchkin?" I asked peeking my head through the door.

"Yes, just kinda scared. What if no one likes me."She said starting to cry.

"Oh no, don't cry munchkin. You will make friends. You're only in secong grade okay there will be at least one person who will be your friend." I said while hugging her. "Now what do you want for breakfast?"

"Ummmm, how about pancakes, eggs and bacon.... Do we have enough time for that Quani?"

"We should have just enough time for me to make it and then to eat."I said while looking at my phone. As I did I saw that I got another text from Tre. I walked to the kitchen while I texted back.

Tre: gm sexy

Me:y do you keep doin that

Tre: Doin what i think u sexy is that a crime

Me: no but I already told you that I'm not looking for a relationship

Tre: and ik that but imma wait for u

Me: y, it possible u gonna be waiting for a while

Tre: that's a chance imma have to take. se u at school

Me: ok

"NONI! come eat." I called to her.

"Coming." she said. She set down her bookbag and started eating. I followed her and sat the table myself. When we were done we had enough time to get to school. We hopped in the car and pulled off. When we got to Noni's school I could see that she was hesitant to get out but of course she got out eventually.

"Bye munchkin I love you." I said giving her millions of kisses.

"Ewww! Quani stop you're embarassing me. No one is going to want to be friends with a baby." She said trying to push me off of her.

"Aww okay. Well have a good day."I said with a chuckle. That girl kills me sometimes. I drove away from her school and drove to mine. When I parked I saw a lot of faces I had seen at the party. I looked for Kim but couldn't find her. That when I felt a tap on my shoulder. When I turned around I came face to face with Tre.

"Hey Tre. Have you seen your sister?" I asked.

"No she left before me though so she should be around here somewhere. Hey, let me see your schdule." I gave it to him and saw that we had most of the same classes, excepting my ap classes. "See look at that God wants us to be together. He put us in the same classes.''

''Yeah ok, Tre. I think I see Kim so I'll see you in class.'' I said before walking away. I caught up with Kim and we had all the same classes this is going to be fun.

Tre POV

''Nigga, why don't you leave that girl alone?'' Zion asked me.

''I don't know man. It's something about her. She don't be throwing herself at me like these other hoes.''

''I'm pretty sure that means she don't like yo ass.''

''Shut up. Why you always hating Zion? Let me do me. Keep playing and I won't let talk to Kim.'' I threatened.

''Nigga you shut up. You not her damn daddy.'' He said as we started walking to class. Whene we got in the classroom Quani was already sitting next to Kim and they had two empty seat in front of them.

"Zion, Tre we saved ya'll some seats." Kim said waving us over. I sat in front of Quani and she looked down at her desk.

''What's wrong you can't speak now?''I said teasing her. She mean mugged me then went back to talking to Kim. Zion had a smug ass look on his face and he lucky we in school cuz I would've beat his ass.

***Skipped to luch***

Kim and Quani was sitting with a few other people but had some spots open. I went to sit down next to Quani.

''Hey look I'm sorry about this morning. Let me take you out to make it up to you. Please?'' I asked trying to make amends.

''Sorry I can't. But thanks for the offer.'' The rest of the luch period and the rest of the day was boring as hell. Then It was finally time to go. I drove home and went to Kim's room.

''Kim, set me up with Quani. Please man she won't give me a chance.'' I asked her.

''Set yourself up nigga.'' She said.

''How, she won't let me take her out.''

''And do you know why?'' she said.

''No why.''

''I swear guys are slow.'' She said under her breath.'' She has to take care of her sister.''

''Oh yeah that's right''

''Well no shit. Anyway offer to take her and her little sister out not just her.''

''Thanks Kim. Love you" I said while running back to my room to text Quani.

Author's note:

-10 comments till next chapter. I think that is a reasonable request.
-continue to vote, share, follow, COMMENT

~Much Love,  Bri