11

I felt dirty, oh so dirty, but good at the same time.

How's that possible?

It was hot and I was beginning to sweat but I wasn't burning up just yet. I was starting to think this might just be the most pleasurable experience that's ever transpired for me. In the wok, anything could happen. At least that's what they say...

I caught his gaze briefly and my heart stopped for a second. I couldn't breathe. How could I be expected to breathe when I was being drowned in his grey orbs? Not to mention I'm also being drowned in oyster sauce.

His strong hand gripped the handle with confidence and power and I couldn't help wondering what else those hand could do. I honestly tried to banish those thoughts from my mind but I just couldn't.
As I remained in this wok I wondered aimlessly how many others had fallen victim to his hungry gaze and relentless treatment. His stare pierced me again and I felt even more moist than the fish sauce I was drenched in.
All of us in the wok where tossed around and I imagined him tossing me into bed. Such thoughts were uncommon for my usually innocent mind.
Finally, I was forked out into a bowl. This was it. Show time. I better take my chance now when near his luscious lip that honestly should be illegal on a man.
Wok have I got to lose.

{M}