6

Her brown eyes dipped down to my body with little to no emotion. Swiftly deciding that I was to be the one for tonight, she added me to the cart and wheeled us off to the checkout all while I silently celebrated; it was finally my time. 

The drive was short, pulling up to her small house before I could think of the ways she could spice things up tonight. Oil, I heard that despite being simple, definitely hits the right spot. 

Her lean fingers dipped into the bag before clutching around my hard body, I felt a coolness around my side and realised that it was a ring. Well, it's not like I expected her to be single anyway. I gritted my teeth and held in a groan when she cleaned me, rubbing the length of me with her thumbs as cold water ran over me. She was precise and skilled, she'd had to have done this before. Probably with her husband, I thought bitterly, but before I could trail on I was rushed out the water. 

I was dropped onto my back rather roughly, not that I minded because now I had a great view of her tight fitting top over her large breasts; yes, they rivalled the chicken breasts in the deli. 

A knife sliced through me before I had realised it and I had to hold in a grunt, this foreplay was quite the adrenaline rush. Looking down I see myself in several pieces, still slightly glistening from the wash before her soft hands picked me up and laid me in a bowl. 

Oil came drizzling down on me, then a crack of pepper and a touch of salt to top it off. Then her magic fingers swoop in, rubbing me with the condiments and this time I didn't hold my tongue. 

To her it sounded like a mass of squelching oil on skin, to me, and possibly every other vegetable and food in the kitchen, it was much more juicer. 

{J}