Ch 4

Y/N pov

"Yah! Let me go!!!" I tried to yank my hand back but his grip was too tight around my wrists. He proceeded to take me up the rooftop.

"Taehyung LET ME GO!! Where are bringing me!??" He then pushed me out of the door and he closed the door pinning me to the wall of the rooftop. I looked around and there was no one around.
He slammed his arms on the wall beside my face trapping me.

"What are doing?!?" I spat out on him hoping he'd stop whatever he was going to do.

"Why did you that?!?" He finally spoke.

"DO WHAT?!?"

"Embarrass me in front of my hyungs!!!! Dont you know who I am?!?" He glared at me.

"Oh the cold hearted jerk?!? Pff if this is your way of scaring me then please just stop because you're just making a fool out of yo-" I was then cut off when he shut me up by slamming his lips onto mine..

WTFFFF?!?!?

I froze in my spot...I didn't know what to do.. He wasn't kissing me hard he just planted his lips on mine as if he just wanted to feel them.

"Yah!" He pulls away from me and we both look at the owner of the voice. When I looked behind him my eyes widened seeing Jinyoung.

Taehyung scoffed when he saw Jinyoung but still stood beside me as we both look at Jinyoung.

"What are doing to y/n?!?" Jinyoung grabbed his collar and he was now pinned to the wall.

"Jinyoung!!!" I grabbed his wrists thats holding Taehyung knowing that if they started fighting Jinyoung would definitely win....Jinyoung is an expert when it comes to this..

Taehyung pushed him off hard making him stumble. "Who do you think you are for interrupting me huh?!?" Taehyung screamed over at him.

I stood between the two whos eyes seemed to be filling with anger. From what I heard from Jimin and Jungkook, Jinyoung and their group of friends are mortal enemies.

"Taehyung-ah!" We all looked at the door and saw the rest of Taehyungs friends coming out and they seem to look mad as well.

Jinyoung then scoffed seeing all his friends backing him up. And it doesn't take a second for Jinyoungs friends to also appear...What the fuck is happening?!?

What the fuck is happening?!?

3rd person pov

They stood in front of each other glaring at each other...
"Whats the problem here?.." Jimin asks as he stands along with the rests of them.

"Why don't you ask that piece of shit over there!" Jinyoung pointed at Taehyung and hearing what Jinyoung called him he was about to punch him until Jhope held him back.

"Taehyung what did you do?" Jin asks not wanting more trouble with Jinyoungs group of friends with them since it will just end up bloody...again..

"It shouldn't concern him!" Taehyung spat out.

"It sure as hell does concern me!" Jinyoung replied back just as coldly to him.

Taehyung looked over at y/n who seems to be scared to death at what's happening.

"And why exactly does y/n have anything to do with you?!?"

Jinyoung grabbed y/n arms and pulled her close into his arms showing everyone.

"She's my girlfriend!"