Ch 14....(16+)

Y/N pov

Its our last day here at the resort and the guys keep bugging me to join them at the pool but I just wanted to relax on my own. And I also haven't been able to face Taehyung since last night because of what Jimin and I talked about....I can't let Taehyung have feelings for me....He just got his heart broken and he turned into this cold hearted jerk...I don't want him to end up confessing to me.....because at the end of the day....I can't accept him...

Not because I don't like him...because...I do... Over the weeks that I've gotten to know the guys and Taehyung, he and I has a connection....right?... or is that just me?... I don't even truly know if I do like him, but if you think about someone constantly and hearing their name sounds like angelic singing in your head and your heart starts to pound rapidly.
That means I like him right?....
Or am I just going crazy?!?

How did I possibly let myself fall for a guy like Taehyung?!?
A cold heart Asshole!

"Y/N!" Jimin clicked his fingers at my face when I suddenly stopped reading and just stared at the distance.

"....I uhm...Im just going for a walk....bye.." I stood up but he stopped me.

"You'd rather walk than swim with us?" He started pouting but I just chuckled and pinched his cheeks and nodded.

"Bye Jimin" I waved at him and left.

~~
3rd persons pov

Jimin : " Taehyung-ssi!" He waved at the boy whos just making his way towards the pool with no expression on his face.

Taehyung : " What?!" He didn't even bother look at Jimin and just sat at the edge of the pool with his legs dipped in.

Jimin : " Y/N took a walk.."

Taehyung : " And?!"

Jimin : " I know you want to followwww" He teased nudging him as he stands in the water in front of him.

Taehyung scoffed and looked away and kicked water into his face. He then left the pool and sat at one of the chairs and just closed his eyes. Fighting his urge to actually follow y/n....

"Aishh.." He stands up leaving the pool area making all his hyungs laugh at how long he lasted at pretending he didn't care.

Taehyung pov

I decided to walk around the resort, just because I wanted to not because I wanted to see y/n....Aish who am I kidding?!
I can never fight off this feeling thats growing inside my heart towards y/n...

Why did I let myself fall for a girl again?!? Especially someone like y/n!
She has a boyfriend and... someone who she actually loves...
Even though he hurts her... she still loves him...

But no matter what I do I can't stop my heart grow more fonder of her. I constantly want to protect her and the thought of her living with him scares me because its only them two without any kind of protection.

I kept walking until I saw y/n and I couldn't even stop my feet anymore, they just walked on their own and started going towards her.

3rd person pov

Once Taehyung caught up he stops her by standing in front of her and just stares at the girl who's causing him so much confusion in his mind and heart.

"Taehyung?" She tries to snap him out of it but he just keeps looking and he takes another step forward towards her.

And soon enough the space between them was filled and both their hearts are pounding like crazy being so close to each other. He couldn't fight any urges anymore he just wanted to feel her lips on his again just like the first time.

"Y/N...." he says ever so softly at her and she's still in a trance being so close. He suddenly pulled away from their closeness and grabs her wrists pulling her somewhere.

"T-Taehyung....w-where are we.." She started off.

"Somewhere private" he keeps dragging her towards their hut and soon enough they've reached it.

Taehyung opens the door and tells her to go in and she hesitantly sets foot inside unsure of what's happening.

Taehyung himself doesn't know what he's doing and so he follows her in and she's awkwardly standing there with her back turned as he locks the door. Hearing the lock y/n turns around with wide eyes but Taehyung was already standing so close.

"Wha-" he crashes his lips onto hers savouring this moment he finally got to feel them again. How their lips fit perfectly into each others.

She soon responded into the kiss not finding any strength to push him away.
She wraps her arms around his neck deepening their kiss. He holds her waist tightly pulling their bodies closer to each other. Taehyung kept pushing their bodies forward until her back reached the wall pinning her.

They pull away from each other panting but it only takes a second for them to breathe before they go back to kissing each other. Taehyung uses one of his hands to explore her body curves, he lifts her right leg onto his waist pressing his body into hers even more. She could feel his pal grow by the second and with her right leg lifted he's grinding right on her core making her moan and pulling away.

Just when she pulls away from the kiss, still panting hard, Taehyung uses this time to attack her neck and making her squirm and moan softly.

"T-tae...I..."
She can't find any words to speak.

"Jump" Taehyung demands and she does, he lifts her up wrapping her legs around his waist and making their way towards the bed.

He reaches inside her shirt feeling her every where still leaving hickeys on her neck. "Y/N.." he groans into her neck when she started moving her hips onto his groin creating friction between them.

~~~

The guys came back from the pool and headed towards the hut but when Jimin reached for the door he saw y/n slippers along with Taehyung outside. He tries to open the door and to only see that its locked.

Jimin : " OH MY GOD!" He lets go of the handle and presses his ear to the door.

Jin : " What are you doing?!?"

Jimin : " Lets go!"

Jungkook :" Ah hyungg whyy?"

Jimin : " Y/N and Taehyung are in there..."

Namjoon : " So? Yah! Park Jimin stop with your perverted thoughts!"

Jimin : " Then you listen!"

Just then the members quickly pressed their ears to the door and they were all shocked, since the hut was so small and there was only one bedroom with the very thin walls you can clearly hear when the head board of the bed hits the wall with a constant rapid banging. And her moans was enough of a give away.

The boys backed away all shocked and quickly ran quietly in hopes to not make a sound so that the two don't get a fright and stops.