Ch 32

~1 year later~

Y/N pov

I ran out of the apartment to make my way towards the bighit building since Jimin texted me that there was an emergency.

Shit...
What the hell happened?!? Dont tell me someone got hurt! Aish I swear these guys!! Or worse..what if someone is leaving....I overheard that Jungkook might end up going back to America for another year...

I can't lose any of them again.....

I suddenly remembered Taehyung.....

Its been a year since he just left.....High school is over and the guys and I graduated together..... Everyday....I am still waiting for that day that Taehyung comes back....

~flashback~

I walked to my locker and all the students in the whole school keeps passing by me but it's almost as if I have blocked out everything....Taehyung left just a week ago.... I haven't talked to Jimin since that day, I haven't talked to any of them...I just can't bring myself up to.

I opened my locker and all of a sudden a note fell out. My heart started to pound remembering that Taehyung did this, every bit of me was wishing that it was from him and that he didn't really leave for America.

I picked up the note feeling my chest tighten by the second and my heart is pounding like crazy.

____________________________________

Wait for me...

I promise you..,,

I will come back...

For you❤️

X X X X X X X X
T A E H Y U N G

____________________________________

~End of flashback~

Im starting to believe that maybe he's forgotten about the promise he made....to come back...to me....

3rd person pov

Y/N reached the building and quickly went up the floor that bangtan was always at. She opened their practice room and sees them practicing, she smiles seeing them all work so hard to reach their goal and dream.

They're debuting in a month and she can see the excitement and tension grown within them.

"Y/N!" Jimin stopped the music when he sees her and everyone falls to the ground panting hard.

"What was the emergency?"

They all look up to her and smile mischievously.

Hoseok : " There was none....we just missed you.."

"Aish! I started getting worried!"

Jimin : " You're always working!"

"So are you guys!"

Jungkook : " Yeah but we can make time whenever we want to see you but you never have time for us.."
he pouts cutely at her.

"Im sorry but I have to make a living you know!"

Namjoon : " True!"

Y/N walked closer to the sweaty guys and handed them all water bottles and patting them in the back so show them that they're working hard.

"By the way....aren't you guys debuting as a 7 member group?"

They all then suddenly lit up as they looked at her and then back to each other again.

Jimin : " Yep!"

"When am I going to meet your hidden member?"

??? : " Turn around"