Chapter 75

We arrived at the hotel North was at. "There's her truck" Paris pointed out. I looked at her from the side. She had her hair in a messy bun with glasses on. That look reminds me of the first day we met. In them big ass over alls. And don't get me started on lunch. I've been through so much shit with her. I just can't believe it all started off because of a pencil... or was it when she spilled her lunch on me.

"Danny baby" she touched my cheek. "Up ok?" I grabbed her hand and kissed her.

"STOP WITH THE LOVE FEST, and GO!"

I got out the car and before we walked into the hotel. "Ok this is how this is going to work." I gave Paris one of the duffle bags. "You walk in after me and get a room on the floor underneath north. But make sure it's not in any of our names." I handed her a card. "This card belongs to a girl named Valentina, get it in her name. I'll take it from there. Stay in the room until I bang my foot on the ground. That means get out, oh and put this sexy dress and these glasses and this wig on, a whole different identity"

I put on a long black wig, green contacts, red lip stick, a mole, and high lighter. "How do I look?"

"Like a girl"

Paris had a blonde curly wig on, with blue contacts, and nerdy glasses on.

"Make sure they don't get a good look at your face."

We walk in the building, I get my part did. "Hi I would like to use your bathroom please"

"Up the hall ma'am. How may I help you miss?"

I make sure Paris is okay before I leave. I run to the elevator and look for cameras, there wasn't any. So I waited until heaven got on the elevator in her nike outfit. We changed clothes. I gave her my duffle, wig, mole, all that. I put on a bald wig, with blue contacts and an all grey suit. "See you in a phew"

I walked to norths hotel room and opened the door. I had water running and music playing. Since she shot me, I'm going to make it look like a suicide. I walked in the bathroom and saw her showering. I pushed the radio in shower and watched her toast like yesterday.

"Da-da-Danny" is the last thing so said. I walked out her room making sure to not leave any evidence. " far well.."

I left the hotel not being questioned, not being stop. Mission accomplished.

No more problems.. right?

"Lets go!" I say as I got in the van.

"Where's Paris?"

Fuck!

I ran back into the hotel, I ran up the stairs to her room but by time I got there she was gone.

"Paris!" I looked around and the I noticed

"To late"

I'm blood on the wall.

My heart started racing "what am I going to do"

"Danny we got eyes on people who has Paris."

"I Wong make it out, leave me and follow them"

Save my baby