Dreams - Lost between Heaven and Hell

So, I think it starts out on Earth. It's not clear to me. Something had happened. I'm at some weird school/college place. There are perk-a-colas. I'm trying to find something or someone. I remember getting into a fight. Then I think I get caught in a dining hall which is where the story really kinda starts. The dining area itself was a lower than the rest of the room by maybe a foot. It suddenly started to flood, maybe up to my ankles or something. The lighting also changed to a strange blue hue which colored everything. I don't remember if I was hearing voices at that time, but I did panic slightly and moved towards a door.
I think the scene skips because then I remember being in a empty space with two different staircases, one doing up, the other going down. The room was also spilt into two colors, blue and red respectively. Some voices reached out to me, one urging me upwards to assist in something, but the other one telling me if I went downwards I'd find what I was looking for. Of course I went downstairs. The blue voice berated me, while the red voice warned me of the dangers. There was a kind of war going on, and the first step to going through the area was to find a destroyed building, which oddly wasn't hard as it seemed to be the only building in the area. Then the scene skipped to a casino of sorts, and I'm a different person. Some kind of zombie, but still human. A Frankenstein’s monster of sorts. I walk inside, looking for a person. I find them, sitting at a floating pool table, cards in hand. Eventually I make my way to it, and other people join us. We play poker or something for a time. The scene skips again and I'm myself back in the staircases place. I don't remember what happened next, but something did, and then I woke up.