April 3, 2017, 3:58PM-The Gun Dream

Okay, for whatever reason, I had the most terrifying dream last night and I don't know where it came from. It started out with some other person and I in a car, then I had to choose someone else to die or me and I chose myself. The problem was, in the dream, I was terrified to die, but for some reason, I knew that I wouldn't really die, that I would just come back to that moment and do it again. I don't know who that other person was, but the only thing I noticed in the dream, was the gun he/she was pressing against my head. For a second before they pulled the trigger, I was finally at peace, which was weird, since in my dream I knew that I was going to die.

That was one of the most strangest dream I have had in a long time. Really weird and I really want to know where it came from.

On a different note, I start work tomorrow!! I am really EXCITED!!! I will finally have something to do, besides homework, in my free time.  Cause, you all know, I basically can count the people who are actually willing to hang out with me on my hand, well, one of my hands.

Do you guys have any book recommendations?? It doesn't have to be Wattpad, I have just been meaning to read some new books, you know? Maybe change my genre, but not romance, like Nicolas Sparks, I cannot stand his books, I'm sorry.