A day with the Boys

Hyunji-

   Today I'm going to go meet the boys them. We're going to go hang out and catch up on things together without the bunny. I went out of my house dress   My white loose croptop with black legging wearing my adidas shoe topping of with my sunglasses and a handbag big enough just for some makeup in case and my wallet, laptop, and phone. I drove to Jin's house and knock on the door.

"Coming!"-I heard JHope yelling out. He came and open the door looking at me.

"Uh, who are you?"-He ask. Let's act for a while should we? I thought to myself.

"Move"-I said and push him out of the way

"Yah! Stop right there! Jimin don't let her go in!"-He yelled

   I went in to see Jimin. He looked at me.

"Uh, I think you got the wrong house"-He told me

"Psh, don't tell me that I got the wrong house kid"-I said and he look confuse. I'm trying hard to not laugh at his reaction.

"Yah, what is going on?"-at heard V and I walked up to him and hug him.

"Why are you in my house actually why are you guys in my house? "-I said and they have a confuse look on.

   Jin came down with the rest of the boys and I ran to Jin hugging him.

"Oppa! I miss you so much!"-I said and look at Suga.

"Hold my bag"-I shoved my bag to him while he look at me shock.

"Ya, stop it he don't even know you"-Rap Mon told me and I smiled.

"Psh, don't tell me what to do. Go get me a can of beer"-I said and he went

"Are you not going? You know that it's rude to treat your guest like this well actually this house belongs to me"-I said.

"you Lit-"-He started

"Ya, just go"-Jin told him and he went

"Who are you?"-Jin ask me

"Someone, you'll hug"-I said and walk to the sofa and sat there.

"Get off the sofa"-V

"Make me"-I said smirking. He came to me but got kicked by me instead. 

"Do, ya really don't know me?"-I asked

"Nope, we don't so get out"-Jimin

"Hurry, or when Hyunji get here you'll get it"-Suga

"Psh, she won't even come"-I said

"What did you do to her!?"-Jin

"Psh, ya stupid idiot"-I said laughing

"Guess who I am first then I'll tell where she is"-I told them

"Fine you're a gold digger"-Rap Mon said throwing me my can of beer.

"Ouch! But nice guess"-I said opening the beer can and drinking it. Don't worry guys I can drink up to 7 cans, I know right crazy.

"A slut"-JHope

"Nice guess"

"A person who ran from a Mental Asylum"-Suga

"That may be you instead mister"-I said laughing at him

"Then who are you?"-Jin

"I'm your girl Hyunji!"-I yelled taking off my glasses. They all gasp.

"You!"-Rap Mon said pointing at me and I laughed.