Chapter 6: You lied

Ebony's POV:

Ebony's POV:

I quickly wiped my tears and stood in the middle of my living room. I was hoping he wouldn't ask about my pink, puffy eyes.

"Hi," I greeted.

My adoptive father came in and slouched onto the couch. He took off his jacket, threw off his shoes, and sighed. I just stood there biting my lip, waiting for him to say something.

"I've had a tiring day at work. Can you make me a sandwich?" he asked.

I briefly glanced at the closet I had stuffed Luke in and shuffled to the kitchen.

How was I going to get him out of here without getting caught?

I threw together the sandwich and came back into the living room, setting it down on the coffee table in front of him. He just stared at me. I knew that look all too well. It was something I didn't want to see.

"Sit down," he said. I stood there. "I said sit down." He grabbed me by the arm and forcefully yanked me down onto the couch.

He looked me over and bit his lip, I grew uncomfortable.

"I'm not in the mood for sandwiches, I think I want dessert instead," he whispered in my ear, he placed his hand on my bare leg since I was wearing pajama shorts. His hand slowly crept its way up my upper thigh and I cringed, knowing what was to come.

"I'm sick," I mumbled.

"I don't care," he said and started to kiss my neck, sending that same disgusting crawly feeling down my spine.

"Please, stop. I don't want this." I shoved him.

"Darling, you always say this, but you know I always get what I want." He roughly picked me up and slammed me on my back so that I was laying down. He climbed on top of me and I whimpered.

"Get off of me!" I cried as he tried to kiss me, I was mushing his face so that he couldn't get any closer.

"Don't resist! You know what happened the other times," he warned.

He lifted my shirt and started kissing my stomach.

"Stop!" I tried to fight but it was no use.

He wrapped my leg around him and held it in place. I screamed. That's when he was snatched off of me and thrown to the floor.

"Get off of her!" Luke yelled.

For a while, I thought he was just going to watch.

Luke's POV:

I stood silently in the closet, peeking through the slits. The man sat on the couch and asked Ebony to make him a sandwich. I saw her look at the closet before she left. I watched the man adjust himself on the couch for about a minute or so and then Ebony came back with the food.