1

What chu need to know:

(Y/n) = Your name

(H/c) = Hair color

(F/c) = Favorite color

(L/n) = Last name

(E/c) = Eye color

______________________________

"(Y/n)! C'mon, let's go!" a blonde haired boy called from outside a room with a (h/c) female in it.

"Hold your horses, Jack! I want to be dressed perfectly!" She called back.

"Why, may I ask?" Jack knocked again.

"Because I don't want to be miserable on the trip to LA! I can't be too hot or too cold!" She smirked while finishing her makeup.

"Oh my gosh! Let's just go! I want to be at the airport before two!"

"Fine!" (Y/n) grabbed her suitcases and was practically shoved outside to Jack's car. "While we're in LA... I want to get my haired dyed (f/c)," (Y/n) plugged her phone in to the car, letting her favorite type of music play on the speakers; K-Pop.

"I was thinking getting my hair dyed also. Maybe a mint?" Jack ran his fingers through his hair, one hand on the wheel, and a smirk plastered on his face.

(Y/n) instantly glared at him, "jerk. You're just teasing me now."

Jack looked offended for a moment, before the smirk came back, "how am I teasing?"

(Y/n) rolled her eyes and turned the speakers up when one of her favorite songs came on. Jack playfully gave her a shove, a smile flashed on his face, "are you excited for the concert?"

"Duh! Of course I am. I still can't believe you were able to get back stage passes," her (e/c) eyes lit up.

"Well, it is for your birthday," he finished off his monster.

"One of the best gifts ever, behind when my dad came back from the military, of course," She looked forward at the upcoming airport.

"No one can beat that kind of gift," Jack turned the music slightly down, almost getting smacked by the (h/c) female.

"How do you feel about turning twenty-one in two days?" Jack parked in the, surprisingly, empty parking lot.

"Well, I'll be turning into a full adult, but it's also the day of the concert," she put her hair up into a messy bun.

"I bet one of these days, you'll have a concert," Jack put his arm around her.

"Nah... I can't sing, nor dance," she replied, getting a shove from Jack,

"Yes you can! I've never heard or seen a girl sing or dance like you."

(Y/n) shrugged and they sat, waiting for the plane.

"Boarding plane from Miami, Florida to Los Angeles, California," the intercom came on.

"Let's go," (Y/n) grabbed Jack's hand and walked him towards the long line of people. They passed through security easily and they boarded the pane. Sadly, they sat behind this loud group of guys.

"Um.. excuse me?" (Y/n) tapped one's shoulder. He had pure mint hair, but she thought nothing of it.

He turned around, giving her a pissed off look, before his eyes went softer.

"Yes?" His accent sounded strange.

"My friend and I," (Y/n) pointed to Jack, who also looked annoyed, "we want to take some small naps while we fly. Could you and your friends possibly keep it down?" She gave him a small smile. One of his friends had a camera and was taping things.

"Who are you talk to?" His friend also was terrible at English and tapped the mint haired man on the shoulder. When the male backed away from the seat, (Y/n) could fully see him and her eyes widened.

The two males started talking quietly and (Y/n) shook Jack awake.

"Jack, Jack, Jack!" She whispered. He groaned and opened his eyes, giving her a crabby look, "what, (Y/n)?!"

"BTS are in front of us!" (Y/n) said lowly, and close to his ear so only he could hear her. "Nice one, (Y/n), best joke ever, now can I sleep?" He rolled his eyes.

"I'm not joking!" She whined, "you never believe me!"

"I wonder why," he smirked. "I only did that once," she crossed her arms. "You still told me she asked me to the dance and she wanted roses. It was embarrassing when I showed up and her boyfriend was slow dancing with her."

"Yeah and you once told me that my crush liked me, that other time when you once said that BTS was visiting us and when you also said that you got us tickets to Korea. How do I know that these passes aren't fake?" (Y/n) stuck her tongue out at him.

"They aren't fake," someone, who was passing at them, smiled. He had dark hair that was slightly messy, gages, and an adorable bunny smile. (Y/n) blushed bright red and gave him a nervous smile, "sorry, did I disrupt you?"

"I was going to restroom," he smiled and walked off. (Y/n) hid her face with her hands and stared at the seat in front of her, where my idol was sitting, her feet crossed slightly.

"See, they aren't fake. I wouldn't do that on your birthday," Jack yawned. Nodding, (Y/n) put her headphones in the try and get some rest. Listening to BTS sing would always calm her down.