4

"(Y/n)! Wake up!" Jack was hitting me on my side. 

              "Hm... where are we...where did Suga go?" I looked around the dark room. 

             "Who?" Jack looked confused. "Suga. Min Yoon Gi, you know? The guy we hung out with?" I sat up. 

              "I think you were dreaming," the boy brushed his blonde bangs away from his face. Whining, I stretched and looked at him, "how sad. It was a really good dream."

             "Describe it," he sat next to me. Doing as he said, I described it from him coming to our hotel room, to the ferris wheel. 

             He nodded every now and then, and he turned red at some spots, but clapped when I was done, "great story, now lets go and get your hair dyed."

*Time skip*

               Putting my newly (f/c) hair up into a messy bun, Jack and I strolled around LA. 

              "Tomorrow is your birthday," Jack hummed as we stopped for coffee. 

              "I know," I shrugged. "What are you doing for your 21st birthday? Get drunk?" Jack flipped a coin, taking a drink of his coffee now and then.

              "No way, I don't want a hangover, especially the day after my birthday of official freedom," I drew circles on the glass table, feeling the designs' bumps.

           Jack was silent... until he spoke up. "How old is that Suga guy that was all over you on the plane?"

           I almost spit my coffee all over him. "WHAT?! What do you mean by 'all over me?'"

          "By simply that. Anyways, how old is he?"

          "24," I urged the now lukewarm coffee in my mouth down my throat, making me cough.
          "Way too old," he grumbled, looking to the side and at the scenery of LA.

           "He's not that old. 24 is still quite young. It's not like my bias is in his 30s or 40s," I internally rolled my eyes and sighed.
          "Ya, at least your not aiming for an old pervert," jealously flickered in Jack's eyes, "oh wait.. you are."
          "He's only three years older. Stop getting jealous," I balled up my fists.

          "Why are you talking to him like you're dating him?!" Jack lashed out at me, grabbing everyone at the café's attention. My wrist was tightly in his hand, and I felt myself start to shake, and it felt like he was breaking it.
          "Let go of me," yanking myself away from him, I grabbed my purse and started walking, leaving him with one, the bill, and two, by himself.
          Crossing my arms, I heard my phone ring in my purse. Knowing it was Jack, I just put my phone on silent.

          It wasn't long before I bumped into someone on the unfamiliar streets, for I had been looking down at the pavement.

         "Aish!" The person fell with me, and I heard the sound of sunglasses clattering against the pavement.
          Looking down, I saw I was on someone's chest, and they were lying on their back. They had a glare, which made me feel guilty.
           "I so sorry, I wasn't looking and I was just so ang-"
           "Your hair is really pretty. Did you just dye it? It was (h/c) the day before," they interrupted me, and the guilt got worse. It was Suga.

        "Suga! Jeez, I'm so clumsy!" I whined, getting off of him and helping him up.
         "Why were mad?" He put his sunglasses back on.

          "Huh?" God... I sounded so stupid. I'm pretty sure we both facepalmed. "Oh uh, it's Jack. He said some pretty insulting things, and even grabbed my wrist..." I looked at the red finger prints that stung on my arm.

           Suga's eye twitched slightly, but he said nothing.

            "So... what were you doing without the others?" I tilt my head.
             "They're right behind me," he shrugged, and right on cue, I heard J-Hope and and Jimin yelling for Suga.

             Slyly, I covered my wrist with my jacket sleeve.
            "Oh! Hello... (y/n)... right?" Jimin pat my head.
             Nodding, I looked behind me, seeing no figure behind me, and looked back at the boys, giving them a smile.
            If Suga noticed that I covered my wrist, he didn't say anything, but I swore I could see him look at it now and then.

          "(Y/n)!" I heard Jungkook, and saw him running with the others.

            I gave them a soft 'hey' and stayed looking at the ground.
            "What's wrong?" Jin asked, utterly confused.
            It was all silent, until Suga finally broke and grabbed my arm quickly, yet way more gentle than Jack, and showed them my starting to bruise wrist. Jack held that tightly?!
            "This is what's wrong! That guy that was always close to her hurt her!" He sounded mad, and his eyes actually showed a hint of faint emotion.
           Looking at his eyes, then his faded mint hair, I wanted to brush his bangs away from his face. Stop it! I averted my gaze away from him.

              "Suga, calm. We don't want you making a scene, especially in the mi-"

          "(Y/n)!" Someone called. We all looked behind me, and I recognized Jack as he ran. He noticed Suga's gentle grip and his eyes narrowed at us.
          "Let. Her. Go," he stopped in front of the group, reaching his hands out, but Suga gave me to Jungkook, who pet my hair.

             "Why? We can't give her to you. If we do, who knows how much you'll hurt her," Suga's flat voice and unreadable expression came back.