10

I had never been so happy in ny life and a warm feeling blossomed in my chest. It was so early when I opened my eyes that the sun had barely come up. When I tried to move, a groan sounded next to me.

"Are you awake?" Yoongi murmured, turning me around so I could look him in the eye. Nodding, I let him cup my face in his hand and scoot closer to me. His forehead was resting against mine, and the giddy feeling bubbled in my stomach again.

"Am I allowed to kiss you again?" He asked, lowering his eyes before closing them. I nodded again, and he tilt bis head a bit and lightly brushed his lips against mine, then poked his tongue out to softly glide against my lips. I felt like my head was going to explode as Yoongi coaxed me in to giving him access.

Like how the birds kept lazily chirping, Yoongi kept the kiss soft and lazy. When I accidentally closed my lips around his tongue, he made a soft humming sound. His arms were wrapped around my waist, pressing me close to him, and I lazily wrapped mine around his back.

I couldnt help sighing in content that hitched when I felt his cold hand slip under my shirt and rub my back. The stale taste of morning breath made me groan lightly, but the thought of breaking the kiss seemed more displeasing. One of my hands moved from his back to tangle itself in his blonde hair

Yoongi muttered a curse, and pressed down on my back to bring me closer to him- if that was even possible. Our legs became tangled and Yoongi ended up rolling us, him ending up on top of me. We were in our own world, Yoongi giving small growls with our lips tightly locked together that made me squirm from under him. He slipped his hand out of my shirt and laid cupped my cheek with it. We were brought out of their little world when one of the other members coughed in the bedroom of the suite.

Yoongi sighed and slowly brought the kiss to a simple peck. He chuckled when I whined and fondly pecked my forehead and left his lips there until there was shuffling coming from the room and the door was creaking as someone opened it. Yoongi laid back down on his pillow and covered his head with the blanket as I stared at the ceiling and tried to calm my erratic heartbeat.

My splinted wrist throbbed, but I felt myself smile and bit my lip to suppress the urge to squeal. I cuddled up to his back and gave a small yawn. Then rolled away, almost forgetting that we cant be seen that way, not even by the other members. With a small sigh, I told myself that they were just helping me. But Yoongi... wouldn't kiss me unless... well he could be using me, frustrated with not being allowed a relationship, or- with a low possibility- he actually feels something for little ol' me.