3

I sat up and stretched, some of my (h/c) hair in front of my eyes. In the bed next to me, Jack was still sleeping peacefully, his resting face adorable and I giggled. His cheeks were slightly puffed out showing his freckles. 

                Reluctantly, I got up and went to shower. While I was starting up the shower, someone started knocking. 

              "Jack! Get that!" I stuck my head out of the bathroom and yelled at the blonde boy.

              "Fine," he grumbled, yawning and sitting up, before walking over to the door. I closed the bathroom door and got in the shower before the person- and Jack- could see my naked figure. Right as I was about to get in the shower, someone knocked, "(Y/n)?" I could tell it was Jack. "What?" I wrapped a towel around me and opened the door slightly. 

            "Someone wants to see you," Jack cleared his throat, but was blocking me from seeing the person... or blocking the person's vision. "Well...I'm getting in the shower... Tell them I'll try to be quick," I closed the door and let the towel fall. Quick shower... I repeated in my head and got in, quickly washing my hair then my body then getting out.

            "Uhhh Jack?" I wrapped a towel around me and stuck my head out, my hair sopping wet. "Hm?" He popped his head around the corner. I could slightly see someone behind him, but I was more interested in getting clothes on. "Could you hand me my suitcase?" 

           "Why don't I just hand you an outfit?" He asked. "Uhhhh NO! I'm not letting you go through my undergarments, pervert," I smacked him on the arm. "Sorry! I didn't think about that," he blushed a deep red, before going to get my suitcase. The person sitting on the bed look away, so I couldn't see their face, but I saw noticeable white hair. Curious, I stepped out of the bathroom to get a better look, but before I could get any closer, Jack slammed me gently on the wall, a serious look on his face before he gave a smirk, "how about you get ready first?"

            I felt my face heat up and I grabbed the suitcase in his hand, storming into the bathroom. "How dare that dork embarrass me? In front of a guest too," I rolled my eyes, getting ready. 

           When I finished getting ready, I walked out into the room. The person and Jack weren't actually talking at all. Actually, Jack was giving the person glares, and I smacked him in the arm. "Ow!" Jack glared at me instead, "What was that for?!"

          "Stop glaring at our guest," I snapped at him. The person turned their head and I recognized them immediately. "Suga?" I raised an eyebrow, grabbing my hairbrush and sitting at the edge of the bed next to him, "didn't you have mint hair yesterday?" 

           "Dyed it," he sounded bored. "It suits you," I smiled, "sorry if you had to wait a long time." 

          "It fine," he tried to speak proper English, but failed slightly. "No, I can't make guests wait!" I jokes, trying to make a big deal out of it. Both males rolled their eyes and I giggled. "So, uhhh.. where are the others?" I asked Suga. "Out in LA," he looked at me,  no smile... yet. 

          "Why didn't you go with them?" I shyly asked another question. He shrugged, still looking at me, "I wanted to hang out with you." Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jack roll his eyes again. "Why me?" I gently put my hair brush down and started to side my hair. He shrugged again and had a slight pout. "Well I was going to get my haired dyed along with Jack... would you like to come along?" I gave me a small smile, though my (e/c) eyes were showing shyness . "Sure," he grabbed my hand, leaning over and started braiding my hair, "y-you were messing up," he put in the ponytail and leaned back like he did nothing. I turned bright red and looked at my hand, which he didn't release. 

            Jack crawled down the bed and slapped his hand away, eyes blazing, but he forced a smile anyways, "shall we go?" He looked over at me, who was rolling my eyes. Suga stood up and put his hands in his jacket pockets, "sure."

            We were walking out of the hotel. Suga had put his hood up and sunglasses on, in hopes that he could stay hidden. "So what color?" He looked down at my hair. "I was thinking (f/c) and (second/f/c)," I smiled at him, ignoring the hurt look on Jack's face. "Cool," Suga pulled a sucker from his pocket and unwrapped it, popping it into his mouth. 

          It didn't take very long to come across a hair salon and we went inside. Suga didn't speak the whole time until we left, thinking that someone might recognize him by his voice. 

          When we left, I had my newly (f/c) and (second/f/c) dyed hair back in a braid with a flower crown. 

        "Isn't my hair awesome?" I twirled around, happy. Suga looked down at me for a moment before looking back up, not saying a thing. "Its beautiful," Jack whispered in my ear. 

       "Thanks," I blushed a little and looked down. Jack wrapped his arm around my waist and tried to seem casual about it, but Suga slapped his hand off. I felt like I was in the middle of a war as both boys glared at each other. Jack pulled me closer to him and Suga crossed his arms like a child and looked to the side. Suga grabbed my hand, stopping Jack and me and pointed to an ice cream shop, "ice  cream?" 

          "Yay!" I bolted off, running towards the ice cream shop with my hand still intertwined with Suga's, so I was dragging him with me as Jack was grumpily following. When we got to the ice cream shop, there was a sign on the door saying 'For Sale'. I started pouting. 

            "I guess there's no ice cream," Jack shrugged, his now purple hair blowing in the small amount of wind. I sighed and looked to the side, "there may not be ice cream...but there's a ferris wheel..." a smile grew on my face. "Oh boy..." Jack rolled his eyes and once again, Suga said nothing and was emotionless, as usual.