[5]The Long Awaited Reunion

( After reading the story don't forget to rate or comment so the next chapter can be published).

As the Exhibition match between Diantha and Ash ended,Of course all the news reporters and fans waited outside the stadium to meet the new Champ of the Alola Region.

Ash with Pikachu in his shoulder are currently inside one of the locker room in the stadium with two guards outside guarding the door.

Ash:Diantha's Gardevoir is very powerful right buddy?

"Pika chu"

Ash:its obvious that you like your rematch with her buddy but something tells me,more exciting battle will soon to be happen

Ash grabbed his back pack from one of the lockers and come out of the room.As he come out from the room one of the guards tells him that someone is waiting from him in the other room.

Ash:Okay lead the way

When they arrived Ash opened the door and saw Diantha in front of a mirror fixing her make up while smiling.

Diantha:That's one of the greatest battle I been to Ash,I like to thank you for letting me experience it.I do not know that there will someone else from another region can defeat me

Ash:The pleasure is all mine Diantha

Diantha stood up from her seat and came closer to Ash while looking at him ,Pikachu had a bad feeling about this so I he decided to make a move but Ash gesture him to stop.

Ash:What's do you want to talk about Diantha?

Diantha:Oh nothing it just I want to see your face again that's all

Ash:If you haven't something important to talk about then I'm must be going now

Diantha:Ash before you go let's meet up sometime okay,if you aren't busy

Ash:I will think about it,good day to you Diantha(winking)

Ash calmly closed the door and head towards the exit of the stadium with two body guards beside him so he can rest at his hotel room at last.

When they got outside the stadium a groups of reporters came rapidly towards Ash direction.His bodyguards hold them off while Ash take the chance to run fast to his hotel room.

Meanwhile

Ash friends had already go outside the stadium and head towards the hotels where they think Ash would have been staying.they all checked the hotels one by one until one hotel is left unchecked.

Delia:This must the one we were looking for

Serena:This must be it

As they were staring the magnificent hotel two man in black suits who like a body guards come out from the hotel and headed back to the stadium.

Max:Isn't that Ash bodyguards,I saw them escorted Ash into his locker room after the match

Dawn:Then Ash would be staying here,alright let's go everyone

The group came in into the hotel and head to the receptionist.Where they decided to let Delia talk

Delia:Um Excuse Can you tell us which room Ash Ketchum is using?

Receptionist:I'm very sorry Mam but I can't tell you which room Ash Ketchum is staying because he's an important guest participant

Delia:You don't understand I'm his Mother and we want to see him immediately

Then suddenly the receptionist computer got a message,she quickly look into it and she read it saying let a person named Delia Ketchum to his room.